silly question but I'm new to this

Walshie is spot on ,but bear in mind if he says ditch them be sure its away from footpaths and "dog Walking routes" as Joe public may kick off if fido brings them dead stuff .The other wildlife will soon dispose of the remains especially in a hard winter atb

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rez said:

For someone who 'looks' like they have some field experience, as in your avatar there, just me perhaps, but your Q1 surprised me somewhat... :)

What you shooting? Rifle wise...

Atb.

GOT TO BE A WIND UP THIS REZ

:huh::huh::huh:

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rez said:

For someone who 'looks' like they have some field experience, as in your avatar there, just me perhaps, but your Q1 surprised me somewhat... :)

What you shooting? Rifle wise...

Atb.

Thank you all for the answers, I look the way I do is probably dew to being ex-army + was a very good game angler, well right up till the rivers died this year hence the move to hunting.

my rifle at the moment is a SMK M22 .22 which I like, but think ( others on here ) think it may be sh*t because of the make :(

20171123_193853.jpg

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, raptar said:

Thank you all for the answers, I look the way I do is probably dew to being ex-army + was a very good game angler, well right up till the rivers died this year hence the move to hunting.

my rifle at the moment is a SMK M22 .22 which I like, but think ( others on here ) think it may be sh*t because of the make :(

20171123_193853.jpg

Functionality, mate !

If it does it's job, it's good enough - but you'll get some stick off some just for having a .22 !!  ;)

26 minutes ago, raptar said:

20171123_193853.jpg

Fair enough mukka. Rifles fine. Looks in good nick. Brand spank actually. I shall keep me goggles out for the hunting write up soon then. 

22 minutes ago, raptar said:

I may get the SMK PR900W at some point next year as it is smaller, so shall I get the .177 or the .22 and why ?

Thanks all, as you lot have being good source of info and advice so far. :)

the caliber choice is yours rapter... if your a good shot with a .22 then .177 will be a walk in the park!

the.177 pellet fly's a lot flatter for longer, basically letting you shoot on zero within 40yrd!

nowt wrong with the smk's.... check out what underdog on here gets up to with his:thumbs:

good luck with the pest control 

atb si

• Like 1