Border collie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a dog many years ago who was predominately collie , the rest whippet greyhound  I took that old dog everywhere, as in everywhere, he would wait on me at school and we’d go out, if I was pla

Litter brother to Sesku’s bitch...3/8ths greyhound 5/8ths collie...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, trenchfoot said:

Dam Mongrelised farm collie/grew x saluki x grew type lurcher

Sire, mongrelised farm collie.

Looks a useful shape and size,you can definitely see the collie in its breeding.

my boss has a little border bitch that would be ideal for a fella with a gun or maybe a net, she's a real friendly sturdy type, a born moocher hunts up constantly.

but she hasn't the legs for anything in the open and knows it, she's had plenty in cover/on fences but wont run stuff in the open now. Should of had a bit of running dog in her and less Wagg(she shits right by the cars lol)

• Like 1
6 hours ago, trenchfoot said:

Dam Mongrelised farm collie/grew x saluki x grew type lurcher

Sire, mongrelised farm collie.

A lurcher with similar breeding to this was my breeding plan for the future but doubt it will happen now 

7D35F415-9678-4818-AA61-EB3B904485D4.thumb.jpeg.631f78edec0c741caaefdde1f8936fa7.jpegwas always my plan before I even bred him that this fella would go over a collie bitch in the future , but alas those long laid out plans don’t seem to pan out 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Chid said:

A lurcher with similar breeding to this was my breeding plan for the future but doubt it will happen now 

7D35F415-9678-4818-AA61-EB3B904485D4.thumb.jpeg.631f78edec0c741caaefdde1f8936fa7.jpegwas always my plan before I even bred him that this fella would go over a collie bitch in the future , but alas those long laid out plans don’t seem to pan out 

Not seen a merle that colour before very unusual,very nice.

Nice dog chid, I tried that route with my old bitch but unfortunately luck wasn't with us and the farm dog didn't produce. I have missed the boat with the old bitch....maybe il try a similar move again one day..with my current bitch . its a type that would suit me,combing edgerows and knocking about the woods with couple ferrets