Quick hour out this afternoon

Out on ale last night which is rare these days for me , was meant to be taking my lad jack out to ferret a bank a couple miles from me but was rough so sacked that idea.. by midday the boredom had set in so decided to have a quick hour out with our new Jill that  we’d got off a lad on here and my  lurcher gwen  ..

I’d checked this place earlier in the week and dogs were marking up so netted what we could and left Gwen loose .. couple minutes later we had our first rabbit caught by lurcher.. then a massive rat flew out that didn’t make a yard from hole and a few minutes later another that back netted itself.. job done an hour out of the house better than sat on sofa all day ..

One happy lad

BAEFB4ED-7806-4AA3-8A79-C95CFCFF51E3.jpeg

• Like 14

Nice one mate, The lad looks like he loved it. Some days the best fun is when its like that. Father and son hunting together don't get better than that. More happy days to come happy hunting.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Arry said:

Nice one mate, The lad looks like he loved it. Some days the best fun is when its like that. Father and son hunting together don't get better than that. More happy days to come happy hunting.

Cheers Arry

You’re right mate, both love it 

On 26/11/2017 at 17:37, s.e.s.k.u said:

Out on ale last night which is rare these days for me , was meant to be taking my lad jack out to ferret a bank a couple miles from me but was rough so sacked that idea.. by midday the boredom had set in so decided to have a quick hour out with our new Jill that  we’d got off a lad on here and my  lurcher gwen  ..

I’d checked this place earlier in the week and dogs were marking up so netted what we could and left Gwen loose .. couple minutes later we had our first rabbit caught by lurcher.. then a massive rat flew out that didn’t make a yard from hole and a few minutes later another that back netted itself.. job done an hour out of the house better than sat on sofa all day ..

One happy lad

BAEFB4ED-7806-4AA3-8A79-C95CFCFF51E3.jpeg

Nice to see the box getting used now excellent