Scope Mounts

Iv got a set of 1 inch medium 1 piece Bisley mounts if any good to you to try see if your mounts are at fault. You can have them if you want them - but it will be Friday until I can get time to go to the post office. Pm me your address if you want them and I'll send them to you for free.

• Like 2

Thanks for the offers , I had my previous scope on these mounts the difference is the other scope was a 50 objective this is a 44 so smaller and perhaps not so much internal elevation .

Could do with a 20 moa rail but it would not work with the mag feed so I was thinking adjustable mounts or rings with inserts , abit p***ed of really wanted a scope with half mil hash lines and cant get on target lol .

Cheers

Adjustable mounts are fairly pricey mate - if you have to go that route, I'd definitely recommend the sportsmatch ones but, it's unlikely that anyone will have some kicking around spare.

I'm not a fan of shimming mounts - it can work but, personally, my choice would be the adjustable mounts.

Have a look at Tawnado airguns and JS Ramsbottom - their prices can be pretty good for mounts.

Atb

On 26/11/2017 at 20:52, Outback 1 said:

Thanks , been looking and there's only a few quid between the two , see if my local shop will do a price match .

ATB

rob at pickering will do a price match of you tell him your gonna go to York guns:laugh:

begrudgingly! lol