Zbroia, a name to look out for!

OK, a quick quetion, how many air rifles do you know that are

1 ) A pcp

2 ) Regulated

3 ) Come with 2 filling probes (BSP and quick change)

4 ) 2 magazines

5 ) Anti double load mechanism

6 ) 300 bar fill

7)  Walnut stock

8 ) 2 stage trigger adjustable for weight and travel

9 ) Shrouded barrel as standard

10) 2 year warranty

11) Hard case

12) Barrel with 12 grooves and lands. 

Well you can have a rifle or a carbine and for a little bit more there is a bullpup available! In fact £610 gets you a regulated bullpup, cheaper than a Hatsan that.

So who are they? Zbroia, a company in Kharkiv, which is in the North East of the Ukraine. The metalwork is made from Austrian sourced materials along with the O rings and manometer. Zbroia manufacture their own barrels which have 12 grooves. 

nvOIiYnMZ_3u1vdGdGjzQ9NcGyrYiVvait_QBGCZ

Weighing just over 6lb unscoped this is no heavyweight and is easily heftable. I had to shim the rear mount to get the scope to zero, but that could be down to the cheap Nikko Stirling picatinny mounts I bought. Zeroing in bought a nice tight group that I moved onto zero quite easily. The trigger is nice and crisp, easily brought 2 second stage and held on release. 

Magazines have a white dot on one side to help with loading, there is a white dot on the action, white dot to white dot and the magazine locates in the action where it is held in place by 2 ball bearings. 

To load you slide a small lever at the back of the bolt to the left with your thumb and pull back. It quietly indexes the magazine and lets you know it is cocked with a  nice quiet click. Pressing the bolt forward locates the probe back ready to fire, simple, quiet and precise. Pulling the trigger reveals a distinct lack of noise, a quiet hammer and effective silencer. Pellet strike is much louder than the gun firing. 

The butt pad is fixed, but the gun is quality. If you are in the market for a new PCP and feel tempted by an HW110 might I humbly suggest one of these instead? Laugh if you like, but Edgun are Russian, why not buy a Ukrainigun?

dSBVsrq0FJ4nFtojTTsoO72YhTNX0eRd0Nfh-ZTvdOwubIMMhTrAljeY7odbk22aLHPi_ietaWjk9qcJLKlig34t4PSSwiAoh6pgd6OWE4FHxZJfddpN2_bqRJx0dfCXtfeJDgRNzpZM5KWgcEH0M7Gim-f9yd9Mh9ptqqBqWfzVddVdaYShoc_SOa8-QC9Yqg81Ehc3-S9uC7LiTCoVTsn1shmwi8yjPPN5D259Qz-uUdxah82zcTg-CxIADSh5R1hyPK8cpXgzILmy6T8QkfnNYEz2llg_EtV8rUFXeFfiQlUsnARnXpSQxh1xZ271olX4qnINJ00ppWQUNJTSzSOo9-heowHAaBgj8H-d0t-8mSSwJELhbSYR3HCljdyZjIpgr2mjSEo6UutfNeneb-FNYWkqIXYWp6N0gspXwhYP0CSYJpk1aGjZOqY6YWIxk7DxX0Doi3fvOqvbuAb4p7b53xZPyAF8d-wlKtGaVn7hLLEUmz_-YJ_KWK_Lc74qSO4pXcqLx7VBwCaMKxFQ85BciABnsUYYvn1KA6aw_rBDjzEbFTQldILRjKq5j95LfMMNX2O9ABcZqotY8PlW9Q_mGuC5Th906GRkPJ9TzQ=w752-h466-no

• Like 2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, a quick quetion, how many air rifles do you know that are 1 ) A pcp 2 ) Regulated 3 ) Come with 2 filling probes (BSP and quick change) 4 ) 2 magazines 5 ) Anti double loa

ты, должно быть, шутишь.........

Glad you didn't put daystate /brocock  into proven 

Posted Images

Good looker that. All these new middle eastern, Russian, European air gun makers. I'm loosing bloody track of what's what. Feel old. 

*Edit: he says with two Germans in the brood. But they don't count :)

11 minutes ago, villaman said:

What is it like over the chrony ?

Stock looks cheap 

Gold looking cocking knob ,tacky 

I wonder what it will be like after a few 1000 pellets through it 

Apart from that not bad on paper 

11.33ft lb with 10.5 grain Premiers, so power is good, it is regulated, tried 2 magazines through and it had a 6ft per second variation.

I am not a fan of the black stock finish, however at the price I got it for I am not complaining. 

Plenty of other guns have tacky parts, the Hatsan gold trigger for instance.

It has a 2 year manufacturer warranty, so a few thousand should not worry it.

• Like 1