im after a decent hand held torch,  summat that can be recharged, I sometimes like a late evening last walk with my dog. can you suggest one please

thanks

Well son. You could be in luck. I have a new military torch which I bought by mistake. It's fantastic LED with of all things an SOS facilit. It's battery only but they last a long time. If you'd be kind enough to donate to the fishing comp on here, send me your details and I'll mail it to you. Regards. Jok.

image.jpeg

• Like 3

I,ve had a led lenzer p6 for years not rechargeable but battery,s last for ages, it's also gun mountable and has a rat tail swith that can be put on in place of the normal switch and attached to your stock, I think the police in America use them really robust and throws a good variable beam I,ve even lamped a few rabbits with it and the dog on the local golf course at shortish ranges