Frosty no show

A fox has been helping himself to our Pheasant shoot during the day and is sighted by all n sundry when unarmed so me goes random times day n night to get him a lift to St Peters gate .Tonight arrived  about 4.30pm ,its dark as can be thermal ,Photon ,best fox call ,mouse squeak e l and .308 loaded with Reynard sleeping pill ,1 part lead 1part copper.Moseys on down to the first gate and takes a pew.

Well much scanning for half an hour and random calls ,no show.Next style <his haunt in the day>,parks my buttski and thermal scans whilst calling and "SBA " appears but whats this "arrgh" bloomin Munty, no shoot night time and nightvision .Next move to a track where the animals all use it as a zebra crossing and sit n wait s all over is leafes and brash so to walk is to sound like a big of crisps is tied to each boot.

So i know there,s a den over in death valley <worst drive on the shoot>and slowly walk over and test the water well theres a few badgers about but he aint home .Make a slow crawl over to the plantation and there he is in the thermal ,no he bloomin isnt he stands up to show his munty suit :censored:.

So after 4 hours ive got frosbite ,frustration and flat batteries but after a carp day at work i didnt care i,d been out under the stars and all was well :thumbs:

• Like 3

Yes six pigeon carcases,1duck and 1 3 week old rotting Pheasant are sat near a salt lick being watched by a camera but he hasnt been back for 4 nights now.Either the neighbours got him or he,s off trying to be a "very naughty boy " .Hopefully its the first one but since i shot his predecessor in May he,s been made lamp shy by an.other much to the annoyonce of all .

Still we,l get him then wait for his replacement to pop along for his "interview " with a B.s.a atb