New Pup

3 hours ago, myersbg said:

The sire is a rough coated brindle 28 inch and weighs in at around 100lbs and is used for killing coyotes, the dam is 26 inch and used for nearly everything.There is a fair lump of collie/ greyhound, deerhound  staghound [thats what they call it], and wheaton, i am hoping she will make 25/26.

should do well, both parents  killing stuff, yeh  she should hit  25/26in   ,  carnt beat lurcher x lurcher   type dogs , keep us up to date  with how develops   :thumbs:

21 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

our little foxes shouldnt stand a chance

thats what i though mate as well,  them yote hounds  tackle 40lb   yotes   which supposed real good fighters   with strong jaw , our little  15-20lb fox  got no chance lol.  just think if you  x that back to good bullx   couple years time, you have some cracking alrounders   there  :yes:

19 hours ago, bird said:

thats what i though mate as well,  them yote hounds  tackle 40lb   yotes   which supposed real good fighters   with strong jaw , our little  15-20lb fox  got no chance lol.  just think if you  x that back to good bullx   couple years time, you have some cracking alrounders   there  :yes:

Bloody hell Bird' i have not spent all this time,  effort and money getting something decent and then going to totally fck it up with bull, i hate the fing things:p

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, myersbg said:

Bloody hell Bird' i have not spent all this time,  effort and money getting something decent and then going to totally fck it up with bull, i hate the fing things:p

Ha Ha    ok mate   lol ,  well i know one thing deff , if you ever x her to our deerhoundx grey lurchers , they nothing like the yote hound you used as her father,  thats why few lads here use drop pit in the deerhound  and collie to fire it up a bit, more so if if not just on rabbits. supposde if you ever do breed from her you prob have bring a male yote hound over here , or try and get some straws  sent over, to keep what you already  got .:yes:   i hope she ticks  all the boxes for you when she older :thumbs: