New Pup

Well' after months of sorting my new pup will be here on tuesday, my mate is flying in from Canada and fetching it with him, it is bred out of the dogs i saw working when i was over there 2 yr ago, they are used for coyote, jack rabbits and coon, it costing a few quid to get it here but what the hell.

I will get some pics up when it lands.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Well !, she is here' my mate landed with her 28 nov and stayed a week, trip did not go quite as we wanted for him, i had spent 3 weeks getting my bitch fit for a week of graft and then ended up spending half the week in pissing bed with the worst case of flue i have ever had, i managed 2 nights out, one with the dog and the other with the rifle, i got him out for a day with the ferrets with another mate.

I have been waiting for a couple of my mates to see her before i put up any pics, i wanted them to see first before all you lot on here.:p.

She is just over 5 months old and i am sure you will all tell me what you think

DSCN0703.JPG

DSCN0704.JPG

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, myersbg said:

Well !, she is here' my mate landed with her 28 nov and stayed a week, trip did not go quite as we wanted for him, i had spent 3 weeks getting my bitch fit for a week of graft and then ended up spending half the week in pissing bed with the worst case of flue i have ever had, i managed 2 nights out, one with the dog and the other with the rifle, i got him out for a day with the ferrets with another mate.

I have been waiting for a couple of my mates to see her before i put up any pics, i wanted them to see first before all you lot on here.:p.

She is just over 5 months old and i am sure you will all tell me what you think

DSCN0703.JPG

DSCN0704.JPG

very nice mate, do you know what in her  regards breeding, i know from Dan post on here , his yote dogs   were a very old line, near enough deerhound/ greyhound  with bit of bulldog years back. trying to judge her size from that dog in the pic,  she dont look to have alot of knuckle  left  on her wrists  , maybe couple more months growth  then thats it, what was the parents  size , she got nice head and coat .:thumbs:

• Like 1

The sire is a rough coated brindle 28 inch and weighs in at around 100lbs and is used for killing coyotes, the dam is 26 inch and used for nearly everything.There is a fair lump of collie/ greyhound, deerhound  staghound [thats what they call it], and wheaton, i am hoping she will make 25/26.

• Like 1