Best bacon brand

Mate not mine has a food import/export business. I've convinced him bacon here is shit. So now he wants to import a load for the Spanish 5* hotel clients he has. He's asking me what brand I recommend but in truth I reckon it's better to get a general consensus...

Top 3 brands do you like and does it always have to be smoked? (Does for me).

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You might not say that if you saw the Romas packing it    Cheers, D.

Well that went down well. Tumbleweed drifts across the landscape as an attempt to question Mushrooms plan is pointedly ignored. Old man with humped shoulders shuffles to the door. Where is my coat ? h

Ha ha. It's the same anywhere in the food industry. I was once working in a restaurant kitchen and the chef was a fookin nut job. Somebody complained their side of salmon was underdone so the chef pic

Posted Images

Surely bacon comes from pigs, and as such no specific brand can be best. It can only be as good as the quality of the product. Don't fuss about what wrapper the bacon has, just eat the blooming stuff. It's about what you eat it with.

Get your laughing gear round this lot. >>> https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=tablet-android-pega&biw=960&bih=600&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=830YWsDPCOHNgAbq0LbwDg&sjs=1&q=full+english+breakfast&oq=full+e&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.1.0.0l5.61667.68169.0.70617.18.9.1.0.0.0.1011.3073.2j1j1j2j6-1j1.8.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-img..12.6.2836.3..35i39k1j0i67k1.104.2fhlMTic1Ig#imgrc=uzvCxkiqmSupfM:&isa=y