Best bacon brand

11 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Well that went down well. Tumbleweed drifts across the landscape as an attempt to question Mushrooms plan is pointedly ignored. Old man with humped shoulders shuffles to the door. Where is my coat ? he whines. The assembled few turn their backs. Woe is me. No likes for me on this thread. I am retiring to my bed a beaten and bitter man. Theres always tomorrow where somebody may like a post I submit. Goodnight you heartless, uncaring b*****ds. Peter Leemoch, I feel your pain.

When in Rome & all that! When I'm in spain I'm not thinking of a bacon sandwich from England or a full English breakfast! Yes they do great pork, just not how we have it. This is obviously about providing bacon for tourists in a hotel......

Don't beat yourself up mate. You still have value!  :D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You might not say that if you saw the Romas packing it    Cheers, D.

Well that went down well. Tumbleweed drifts across the landscape as an attempt to question Mushrooms plan is pointedly ignored. Old man with humped shoulders shuffles to the door. Where is my coat ? h

Ha ha. It's the same anywhere in the food industry. I was once working in a restaurant kitchen and the chef was a fookin nut job. Somebody complained their side of salmon was underdone so the chef pic

Posted Images

I get through shed loads of bacon - barely a day goes by that I don't eat it - so I tend to buy cheaper stuff. Can't be doing with smoked bacon though...........

The other day there was one of those yellow label "Oops" things in the supermarket - Wiltshire dry cured back bacon - 6 rashers (hardly 2 days worth !) for just over a quid. Gotta say that the difference was remarkable. A much better, deeper flavour and no white snot all over the pan ! Wish I could afford it all the time !

I am of the earnest belief that whatever type you prefer, there is nothing.......nothing.......that cannot be improved by adding bacon !

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Tbh at the breakfast buffet at any European hotel you are going to be hard pressed to find quality bacon full stop & that goes for british hotels as well......

Ooh,hark at Accip, man of the world,gourmet par excellence!

That's for patronising me in your last post. I don't need your pity! Me and Peter Leemoch are starting our own forum. It's called f**k the bastsrds on THL  . Don't even think about asking to join, you're barred!

52 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

That's for patronising me in your last post. I don't need your pity! Me and Peter Leemoch are starting our own forum. It's called f**k the bastsrds on THL  . Don't even think about asking to join, you're barred!

Oh ok, sorry about that, patronising the old seemed a natrual thing to do......I now see the error of my ways......

Beware  of the 'mooch' though, he'll only tell us who you really are!

Edited by Accip74
  • Haha 1
57 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member !

4 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

I am of the earnest belief that whatever type you prefer, there is nothing.......nothing.......that cannot be improved by adding bacon !

It doesn’t  do a lot on a nice sherry trifle .... :rofl:                           Sorry it’s half three and I can’t sleep ....I’ll get me coat and go for a walk ..:sorry:

• Haha 1