Turkey Hunting.

I believe in Germany they are still a working breed, I can't abide any dog that does not fulfill the simplest of duty,s, especially wearing clothes I don't hunt much for food these days  but if I was hungry my dogs would provide food and if I,m under threat they will fight alongside me,  thats all I ask, 

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I believe in Germany they are still a working breed, I can't abide any dog that does not fulfill the simplest of duty,s, especially wearing clothes I don't hunt much for food these days  but if I was hungry my dogs would provide food and if I,m under threat they will fight alongside me,  thats all I ask, 

That dachshund as earned over $100,000 just in YouTube earnings. He put plenty of food on your table lol. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I was looking at a smooth coated black n tan large dashund in town other day only a pet but nice looking dog

quite like the large wirehaireds

I see a few sausage dogs around these days, funny little things they are. 

• Like 1

My mrs has one and it brings tons of custom to her salon, she uses social media very well and the sausage is a bit of a star tbh...

shes a proper character and loves to hunt, she's not much cop but tries hard lol