British gun collector get 5 years

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,d rather give five years of my life at the 70 end than in my 20,s infact if I live into my 80,s I,m giving crack a go, the biggest growth in the prison population is oap,s  because your looked after

Silly man and prettty much agree with the cops. (Not very often i say that lol ). Imagine a few daft boys tanning his house.  Doesn't bare thinking about.

Would been like fireworks night all over again ?

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Never mimd that he was sellin them to gangs im sure i heard on radio

No mate he wasn’t selling , had he been he would have got much longer even at his age ..I read they tested everything he had and none came back as used in crime .... there not called gun nuts for nothing , proper nut case , fancy getting yourself a five stretch at 70 odd ..load of guns you can’t even use ...

1 hour ago, sussex said:

No mate he wasn’t selling , had he been he would have got much longer even at his age ..I read they tested everything he had and none came back as used in crime .... there not called gun nuts for nothing , proper nut case , fancy getting yourself a five stretch at 70 odd ..load of guns you can’t even use ...

I,d rather give five years of my life at the 70 end than in my 20,s infact if I live into my 80,s I,m giving crack a go, the biggest growth in the prison population is oap,s  because your looked after better than an old peoples home and the government don't make you sell your house to pay for it, I'm all in favour of oap crime though this old fella was,nt really making anything from it, at least he won't be lonely at Christmas 

• Like 6

Some men are very game in old age, specially if they've got form 

like them Hatton garden boys, game men but a few silly slips led them behind the door 

put that down to old school criminals acting in a new age though , back when they was on the roads there wasn't any of the cctv and that there like today , just underestimated it all I think

still a divvy thing to go to a job in a motor registered to you though whatever the case ???

this man here though just a lemon with a gun fetish who is unlucky his place burnt down ?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Some men are very game in old age, specially if they've got form 

I have met a couple,living out their days in the sun,interesting guys to chat to,and always with a load of stories once they open up a little.As you said this old guy was just someone who liked guns who due to unfortunate happenstance came a cropper.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

I have met a couple,living out their days in the sun,interesting guys to chat to,and always with a load of stories once they open up a little.As you said this old guy was just someone who liked guns who due to unfortunate happenstance came a cropper.

Yeah mate some interesting chaps about...

those are the breed who flew under the radar & done things clever

very unfortunate for him, he'll provide a bit of comedy inside ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

He bought them as useless antiques im sure i heard on radio an converted them himself, maybe i wrong tho as i heard this other day an also he was selling them on but if nowcsaying he had no connections then radio must have been wrong 

It was on my local news a couple of nights ago.

He was importing them as antiques or deactivated, and "refurbishing" them. Some found their way into criminal hands, so my sympathy level is zero !

• Like 1

If he was dealing them he's a div for not having them pugged up somewhere... 

having all that round you if you are into skullduggery is just backward 

but I don't think he was knocking them out , just an old boy who's house caught fire & then he got lelled for his little collection ?

All on top of Christmas, 

1 hour ago, Blackbriar said:

It was on my local news a couple of nights ago.

He was importing them as antiques or deactivated, and "refurbishing" them. Some found their way into criminal hands, so my sympathy level is zero !

Oddly, not the same bloke. The other one was using the excuse of being coerced into selling guns to criminals. This bloke was just a nutjob who collected illegal weapons. Even the court said that. 

6 minutes ago, walshie said:

Oddly, not the same bloke. The other one was using the excuse of being coerced into selling guns to criminals. This bloke was just a nutjob who collected illegal weapons. Even the court said that. 

Fair enough.

That's what I get for not bothering to click the link !  :sorry:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

I,d rather give five years of my life at the 70 end than in my 20,s infact if I live into my 80,s I,m giving crack a go, the biggest growth in the prison population is oap,s  because your looked after better than an old peoples home and the government don't make you sell your house to pay for it, I'm all in favour of oap crime though this old fella was,nt really making anything from it, at least he won't be lonely at Christmas 

I never thought of that :fool:. I’ve got another 5 years and I’ll have to think about getting some bird to get looked after :angel:

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, sussex said:

I never thought of that :fool:. I’ve got another 5 years and I’ll have to think about getting some bird to get looked after :angel:

Always got to have a plan B mate, what's better sitting at home trying to keep warm on a one bar fire seeing no one for days  or having the heating right up because someone else is paying and going down to association every evening with all your mates for a bit of tv and a game of cards before going to bed with a cup of tea and a fag, all f,o,c 

• Like 1