Bulger Killer Recalled To Prison

1 hour ago, ollieollie said:

You modern types make me sick, what's wrong with a nice ash or hickory handle? 

Off with his head

Everybody knows that it's harder to remove forensic evidence from wooden shafted hammers, ask any sheep rustler. ?

• Haha 1

I know someone who worked closely with this piece of scum on the James Bulger case , they had social workers treating them with kid gloves (there a Fukcing disgrace) , they may of been 10yrs old but they where street wise , feral & knew exactly what they'd done and we didn't hear half off what was done to that child , this with venables will continue & the establishment will keep picking up the pieces helping him with our money & money will be no object . . At times it's a horrible world we live in when people in certain power can defend / help the likes off this Fukcer !! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

While this is no form of defence for either of them I cannot help but see the paradox of 10-year-olds growing up in a penal institution. Would it be a correct assumption that spending his formative years in a correctional facility has exacerbated his condition?

For the record, I'm not attempting to excuse any of this just trying to understand whether it was nature, nurture, or a bit of both.

why waste any amount of money on trying to understand these cnts just top them ther wrong uns or put them in with charlie hel work them and be a final outcome :thumbs:

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

why waste any amount of money on trying to understand these cnts just top them ther wrong uns or put them in with charlie hel work them a be a final outcome :thumbs:

I don't understand that either. Millions have been spent to turn a monster into a bigger monster. Seems like millions more will be spent for the remainder of his natural life... It ain't my money though...

2 hours ago, stumfelter said:

Everybody knows that it's harder to remove forensic evidence from wooden shafted hammers, ask any sheep rustler. ?

In my world it would be done publicly by any willing member of the victims family or by me. Forensics not a concern ?

Its the family of James i feel sorry for ... totally let down by the legal system with original sentance then having to go through it all again every time that twisted little cnut fcuks up. They should have sentanced the pair of them to death to be carried out on their 18th birthdays so they both knew what was coming. Atb

• Like 1
  • Sad 1