Bulger Killer Recalled To Prison

3 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

It was a reminder how short a sentence they served. 7 years. He's also on his second new identity. Will they give him a third??

I've heard that he's on his fourth identity but I can't find anything to back it up. It's at least two.

EDIT: Daily Fail article alleges 4th ID

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, scothunter said:

You never here about the other one. Makes you think was venables the main influence in that horrific act.

While this is no form of defence for either of them I cannot help but see the paradox of 10-year-olds growing up in a penal institution. Would it be a correct assumption that spending his formative years in a correctional facility has exacerbated his condition?

For the record, I'm not attempting to excuse any of this just trying to understand whether it was nature, nurture, or a bit of both.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
8 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

While this is no form of defence for either of them I cannot help but see the paradox of 10-year-olds growing up in a penal institution. Would it be a correct assumption that spending his formative years in a correctional facility has exacerbated his condition?

For the record, I'm not attempting to excuse any of this just trying to understand whether it was nature, nurture, or a bit of both.

His partner in the crime  has become a model citizen and reintegrated perfectly apparently despite being the one professionals said wouldn’t work it’s the opposite 

i think their upbringing is 100 percent behind this

17 minutes ago, scothunter said:

You never here about the other one. Makes you think was venables the main influence in that horrific act.

the detective at the time thought Robert Thomson was the ring leader out of the two of them and he still thinks the same