dave platts' saracen

Does anyone on here know anything about Dave Platts' dog Saracen? It looks more Greyhound than Deerhound in a photo I've seen: what percentage Deerhound in it? Does the dog work? Is it any good? Any information would be welcome.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had some great times with my Deerhound hybrids, back in the 1980s,...everybody had em...  

Here you are mick,sheps on the right I think,the one on the left is S.T's deerhound cross red?

Posted Images

This Saracen would be one of a few Saracens he had we had several from him they all come to nothing , one had bone calcuium deficiency from him ,the best we. Had were A baron stuff don't know if he still about ad a small f1second gen bred from Doherty stuff.the Irish seem to have sent a few good uns over fa producing lurchers smaller workman like pures old aquaintance keeps them back here , he don't do a lot with them but they do get ta nail the odd Charlie who coming looking fa the fowl I would have a good look about first see them killing stuff if possible before using them on the established line.atb bunnys

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Trevor cook from Sunderland Tomo.

dont know his name mac....just his user name.....wich i wont mention on here...but i know skycat is on moochers so she can take a look...

i dont even know if hes a breeder...or just the odd litter every few years....but hes got to be worth a message...as he might know of somthing in the pipline