dave platts' saracen

On 06/12/2017 at 22:35, nothernlite said:

Lol they sound the bussinessScreenshot_20171206-223332.thumb.png.e6a60f09b9cfd2591ea356bc76793a12.png

I have him on a ratting dvd talking about his dogs, if I heard “saturated with pure deerhound coursing champions” once he must have said it a 100 times... where are these championships being held? it’s about time I went to one ?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had some great times with my Deerhound hybrids, back in the 1980s,...everybody had em...  

Here you are mick,sheps on the right I think,the one on the left is S.T's deerhound cross red?

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, old school said:

I have him on a ratting dvd talking about his dogs, if I heard “saturated with pure deerhound coursing champions” once he must have said it a 100 times... where are these championships being held? it’s about time I went to one ?

I there's a few like that old school all they talk about is thereselfs and there dog soon as you mention your dog thete away  

• Like 3
On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 19:11, jukel123 said:

I don't think anybody would buy a deer/grey to excel either as a daytime or lamping dog. There are better animals for both those jobs. People keep them because of their temperament and their aesthetically pleasing  looks. They are great to be around. If you are into numbers look elsewhere.

never a truer word said :thumbs:

16 hours ago, Marvel said:

why don't you ask the in house expert for one? MORTON.

I never had you down as a sadist Marvel. You know very well if I asked His Majesty to consider humble little messer like me :icon_redface:  for a pup he would give me a tremendous bollocking. You know I am nowhere near worthy enough to even TALK about His Majesty's dogs never mind own one. Trying to set me up like that! You should be deeply ashamed.:diablo:

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 1
On 12/10/2017 at 08:06, nothernlite said:

I there's a few like that old school all they talk about is thereselfs and there dog soon as you mention your dog thete away  

:hmm:Over the years I have found it best not to say too much about one's dogs or ferrets. 

Continuous boasting, bragging, and self-praising can sometimes cause jealousy and even bring in, the verminous thieves:diablo:

The all-consuming desire for fame so often ends in tears...:yes:

• Like 5
5 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I never had you down as a sadist Marvel. You know very well if I asked His Majesty to consider humble little messer like me :icon_redface:  for a pup he would give me a tremendous bollocking. You know I am nowhere near worthy enough to even TALK about His Majesty's dogs never mind own one. Trying to set me up like that! You should be deeply ashamed.:diablo:

:sorry: I'll go to the back of the class jukel :sorry:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

:hmm:Over the years I have found it best not to say too much about one's dogs or ferrets. 

Continuous boasting, bragging, and self-praising can sometimes cause jealousy and even bring in, the verminous thieves:diablo:

I heard about a bloke who's cattle dog cross pups pulled a jogger on a beach do you think he said that to deter verminous thieves?

5 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Best way Phil 

3 hours ago, Black neck said:

I heard about a bloke who's cattle dog cross pups pulled a jogger on a beach do you think he said that to deter verminous thieves?

You heard right fellah,...that event occurred back in 1986...:yes:

Been around cur dogs since 1958, had all sorts of crosses and types...

Never been bothered by thieves and vagabonds, until 2014...

Been pretty lucky I suppose... :hmm: 

6 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Sorry to hear that.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Fair play to you sir I read that in a old binder of edrd some good article's in them old copies before these silly laws

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Sorry to hear that Phil, I know you've always talked hunting and not boasting. Hope you got justice for whatever injustice was done to you.