out of my head on a tab

as few prob know, ive got bad lower back   done it in 1980 , so it classed as chronic  bad back, went with wife to see a pain management  doctor  the doctor  was nice woman asked all   norm questions  , and examined  me . said  good news   no prolapsed  discs  and your spine canal is clear from your scans you have had of late, all very good news , but your last 2 discs   are worn away, and the work you did  digging trenches  and  stacking barrels  all day   from your jobs you did  prob contributed  to wearing  them out . asked what pain killers i take for my lower back   Tramadol  / paracetamol, which only hold the pain off for couple hours  after taking them, so she said  try this tabs =Metoclopramide   think thats right lol . Had one , bloody hell was out of my head, really really  restless , couldn't sit down  and not stand up , me head was racing , i could not calm down, only supposed  to have 2-3 aday , tried one just before i went to bed, still bad couldn't sleep   , just sat in chair  for  3 hours then started to calm down . so that was it NO more left them alone. But it was the feeling it did to me, if i had to live like that  i would deff   top me self , no way could i live like that , dont know if they  do the same to all people but they deff didnt  suit  me .

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never knew you had a bad back ray you should have said.

Ray ,what's all this digging trenches and shifting barrels stuff ? I thought you did your back in shagging .I'm sure you said you Broke back mounting .

Thought you had dropped some acid lol 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I never knew you had a bad back ray you should have said.

i tell you what  mate, after what the doctor said to me , there no point in talking about it  , because nothing can be done , so ive got shut up  about deff no fecker gives a fook, it was only what them tabs did to me mate , blew me mind in a bad way :yes:   thats why the post the tabs !!

Just now, bird said:

i tell you what  mate, after what the doctor said to me , there no point in talking about it  , because nothing can be done , so ive got shut up  about deff no fecker gives a fook, it was only what them tabs did to me mate , blew me mind in a bad way :yes:

Get some ganja 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kanny said:

Get some ganja 

you right   kanny   deff,   they quite few people on the   leaf  ha ha   for pan relief     them and 4 pints of beer   i be the happiest  bloke on here  no  more killing 4 legged things  lamping   , i go down the pub instead    ha ha   

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

My dad takes CBD cannabis oil for his back that he damaged falling through  a loft hatch and says it works wonders.  Might be worth a go 

https://cbdbrothers.com/product/cbd-oil-blue-edition/

20 quid and it might be a genuine solution to your problem . If not it's only 20 quid you spent 

You can also get CBD vapes.