out of my head on a tab

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never knew you had a bad back ray you should have said.

Ray ,what's all this digging trenches and shifting barrels stuff ? I thought you did your back in shagging .I'm sure you said you Broke back mounting .

Thought you had dropped some acid lol 

Posted Images

Everyone who has a back problem seems to get told the same old story that their spine is worn out and the vertibrae and cartilage are worn out and that the only thing to do is to Fuse the joints together. I bet that if if you were to be seen by a sports osteoapath and given a good going over, the first thing that would be said is that you are leaning over one way and that your posture is all wrong. Ok if you have been like this for a long time then you may have damaged some other joints. A lot of this is down to the individuals mind set and open mindedness to use help to modify their condition. I know of people who have struggled with hip problems and when they have a hip replacement they are then found to have damaged other joints by operating with a bad posture which then need to be replaced also. In the past I have had several times of severe back pain to the point of I couldn't get my socks on,  having to go upstairs on all fours and having to drive the car with a boot on the seat in the small of my back. Lots of sympathy for you and your pain it ain't no fun. Get to an osteopath. the money that it costs you will be well worth it. Doctors seem to be blind to this treatment.

12 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

My dad takes CBD cannabis oil for his back that he damaged falling through  a loft hatch and says it works wonders.  Might be worth a go 

https://cbdbrothers.com/product/cbd-oil-blue-edition/

20 quid and it might be a genuine solution to your problem . If not it's only 20 quid you spent 

Il second that guy I work with backs fecked he was taking mad amount of pain killers he's taking the CBd an he's working without painkillers 

Sounds to me like the doctor mistakenly gave Ray some off her own party pills. She probably went to a rave after work with painkillers.

Still, it could have been worse, she could've given him her contraceptive pills and Ray would be on here telling us about his new breasts.

• Haha 2
21 hours ago, bird said:

as few prob know, ive got bad lower back   done it in 1980 , so it classed as chronic  bad back, went with wife to see a pain management  doctor  the doctor  was nice woman asked all   norm questions  , and examined  me . said  good news   no prolapsed  discs  and your spine canal is clear from your scans you have had of late, all very good news , but your last 2 discs   are worn away, and the work you did  digging trenches  and  stacking barrels  all day   from your jobs you did  prob contributed  to wearing  them out . asked what pain killers i take for my lower back   Tramadol  / paracetamol, which only hold the pain off for couple hours  after taking them, so she said  try this tabs =Metoclopramide   think thats right lol . Had one , bloody hell was out of my head, really really  restless , couldn't sit down  and not stand up , me head was racing , i could not calm down, only supposed  to have 2-3 aday , tried one just before i went to bed, still bad couldn't sleep   , just sat in chair  for  3 hours then started to calm down . so that was it NO more left them alone. But it was the feeling it did to me, if i had to live like that  i would deff   top me self , no way could i live like that , dont know if they  do the same to all people but they deff didnt  suit  me .

Take one with a cannabis spliff/tea/cake etc. You'll calm down and sleep fine ;)

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

cant imagine it was better than acid ray , infact as far as tabs go i believe that nothing can top acid not that i know that for real im just assuming lol

Best laugh on the planet! Cannae beat a tab or two and a trip to nature with good mates ?

I've got two stored somewhere that some crazy Dutch guy gave me years ago. Apparently he makes them himself, at home ? He gave me and a mate a couple, my mate necked two and went to another galaxy for two days. Came back, clear as fuuck in his mind and changed his entire outlook. Broke up with his girlfriend of 12 years because neither could do it beforehand and went at his job like a demon and makes a fortune now.

Strange thing acid and does strange things to people ;)