Mladic Guilty Of Genocide

Ah f**k it , 

here we go , 

so what unit did he serve with? 

I already know the answer, so what sqn? Be aware I’m very well versed with what “they”actually do so don’t think you won’t get called out! 

Im well aware about what the army’s requirements and more particularly what we don’t do. 

We aren’t an international police force and the last unit who went to Africa operated in a strictly omelt role who trained locals in tracking and weapon competancy

yoy mentioned “if ordered” I can give you an exact answer to what would happen if an order was given to shoot non combatant women and children ! 

Whoever gave it, would get knocked out!! 

If a sniper shoots a bloke in a patrol and throws his weapon down , he’s now a non combatant! 

Its that f***ing simple 

either you or your mate , who I don’t think exists is talking out of there arse! 

Dont try to come the “legitimised murder “ shite either, every soldier who has been indicted has had the noon thrown at them , believe me it’s not nice boxing in handcuffs at times ! 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ohhhhh well, here go’s............lads sit on here ,and you hear it in day to life too, and talk about “what are we going to do about the Muslims f***ing the whole place up” Well these lads, whit

They should make him Mayor of Bradford or Newham !

I could never understand how you can round up 8000+ unarmed people and murder them. Raping and torturing civilians. Cutting babies throats because they won't stop crying. Can't understand that at

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Complete nonsense 

no British soldier has been purposefully sent out to commit acts of murder against any group of people let alone women and children!!! 

As far as I’m aware, no one is allowed to go and “kill “ poachers , murder is illegal last time I looked 

please don’t ever compare the duties and sacrifices a brutish soldier carries out with that of a militia man in the k l a or a swapo irregular 

its completely insulting and embarrasses the memory of those who’ve served 

You put it much better than I could, my friend. :thumbs:

I understand there are sick f*cks walking the streets. I understand that brutality and war can and do go hand in blooded hand. I also understand that rape and torture have been used as a military strategy.

Doesn't mean it's right and it doesn't mean that decent people would suddenly start getting rapey without that mindset already being there. A wrong un is a wrong un and if you can condemn the crime in peacetime you can sure as sh*t condemn it in any form it manifests. Just because they did it doesn't mean it's okay to do it back.

The world isn't just but no amount of justification can sway that raping men, women, and children as a military strategy is anything less than disgusting. You can fight and win a war without committing the most despicable of crimes.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Ah f**k it , 

here we go , 

so what unit did he serve with? 

I already know the answer, so what sqn? Be aware I’m very well versed with what “they”actually do so don’t think you won’t get called out! 

Im well aware about what the army’s requirements and more particularly what we don’t do. 

We aren’t an international police force and the last unit who went to Africa operated in a strictly omelt role who trained locals in tracking and weapon competancy

yoy mentioned “if ordered” I can give you an exact answer to what would happen if an order was given to shoot non combatant women and children ! 

Whoever gave it, would get knocked out!! 

If a sniper shoots a bloke in a patrol and throws his weapon down , he’s now a non combatant! 

Its that f***ing simple 

either you or your mate , who I don’t think exists is talking out of there arse! 

Dont try to come the “legitimised murder “ shite either, every soldier who has been indicted has had the noon thrown at them , believe me it’s not nice boxing in handcuffs at times ! 

It is estimated by the BBC that between 100,000 and 200,000 civilians being men, women and children were killed during the gulf war. Who killed them then. No british soldiers i take it? Of course I'm not saying they were killed on purpose. Thats just silly.

The african poacher gig wasn't offered as part of the British army. This was working for a private company.

I have no need to lie. I am a 47 year old father of 2 who has been about a bit. Not a child. 

At no point did i say anything was an order. You are taking everything very literally. We all know shit happens that should never happen. You call it something else and brush it under the carpet. Its easier that way. I know about the Geneva convention and all that. Not everything is done by the book.

How long did you serve, , what was your job and rank, what conflicts were you involved in?

Ten years , still in, 

Cpl , section commander 

2 x herrick deployments , 2008 and 2010 , both in Helmand , one with 3 para , one with 1 RIR embedded into A company 

Private companies don’t and aren’t allowed to go and kill people for money. That’s called murder and is illegal at every level of law around the world , your fiend is clearly scum or lying to you if he exists 

No African country is paying for people to go and kill poachers , let alone ex british squaddies , you have no idea of the idiocy of your posts , it takes 5/6 weeks to acclimatise minimum , I’ve been to Africa numerous times and know this from experience and how Africa operates . 

If you think poachers are being killed by Africans for shooting elephants , your mental , there’s not an African alive who wouldn’t shoot every elephant left in Africa for 100 dollars

Fantasies are dangerous for children , a man of your age should know better 

so the British army killed on average 4 Iraqi civilians each then? 

No one was going around killing civilians , your figures are laughable , you have no idea of how the army operates or how it is ran , 

3 hours ago, k99yle said:

You make some great points too as do many guys on here on this subject. My brother in law has been involved in killing countless men, women and children during 22 years in the British army. He is the most awesome bloke, mate, husband and dad that you ever met. He finds his way of justifying what he's done and that way he can sleep at night. The truth is that he's been brainwashed and cleverly manipulated by a tried and tested method used for countless years. How easily could he be encouraged to rape women and murder babies?  If his mates were ordered to do it? Could he condone his actions by saying i only raped her, the bitch is lucky i didn't kill her? I did her a favour.  It must have been better for her than f***ing her stinking rag head husband. He was going to go to Africa recently to kill poachers. He was well up for it but the job fell through. He is one of my closest mates and i have have known him all my life. Just a normal bloke. What is he capable of? 99% of men serving life in prison for murder are just normal blokes that snapped. We all have that potential. Governments can easily manipulate the masses into doing terrible things if they wish and could have easily got us to murder the Irish on mass if they wanted to. Of this I am sure

Lol f**k me fella you want to get yourself a publisher and write some fiction you will make a fortune ... by the way tell your brother in law to stop filling your head full of shit lol .......

• Like 2
15 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Ten years , still in, 

Cpl , section commander 

2 x herrick deployments , 2008 and 2010 , both in Helmand , one with 3 para , one with 1 RIR embedded into A company 

Private companies don’t and aren’t allowed to go and kill people for money. That’s called murder and is illegal at every level of law around the world , your fiend is clearly scum or lying to you if he exists 

No African country is paying for people to go and kill poachers , let alone ex british squaddies , you have no idea of the idiocy of your posts , it takes 5/6 weeks to acclimatise minimum , I’ve been to Africa numerous times and know this from experience and how Africa operates . 

If you think poachers are being killed by Africans for shooting elephants , your mental , there’s not an African alive who wouldn’t shoot every elephant left in Africa for 100 dollars

No one was going around killing civilians , your figures are laughable , you have no idea of how the army operates or how it is ran , 

You forgot your 10m swimming badge and “Man blown up most by grenades” award 5 years running ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Ten years , still in, 

Cpl , section commander 

I can't be bothered to argue with you. I know the truth. You guys are so brainwashed its unreal. All good guys hey! Keep on invading distant lands and murdering their people over weapons of mass destruction that don't exist , Get yourself a medal and be proud. I salute you.

16 hours ago, socks said:

Lol f**k me fella you want to get yourself a publisher and write some fiction you will make a fortune ... by the way tell your brother in law to stop filling your head full of shit lol .......

Due to the average reading and writing age of 40% of army recruits being 11 years old I take it not many soldiers will be publishing much. Give them a uniform and send them off to wherever we want to bomb next. Tell them its for queen and country and for the greater good of the world. Awesome 

28 minutes ago, k99yle said:

Due to the average reading and writing age of 40% of army recruits being 11 years old I take it not many soldiers will be publishing much. Give them a uniform and send them off to wherever we want to bomb next. Tell them its for queen and country and for the greater good of the world. Awesome 

That means that out of you and Socks my brother, at least one of you’s head to knees area only has a reading age of 11..........

41 minutes ago, k99yle said:

Tell me fella what great and good have you done for this country. I can probably guess but go on regale us with your stories of greatness ...

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You see Kyle , weaker people worry about GCSEs and the like 

we worry about more important things.....

i may not be that good at that there reading, or “righting ma neam”

but at the things that actually matter, I’m top of the class 

toodle pop 

2C2314D3-4198-48B1-8E63-38D1B985954E.jpeg

In fairness you did loose marks on the “Judgement” element of the course for just rinsing the potential suicide bomber with a machine gun ! :laugh: