Mladic Guilty Of Genocide

Our fighting men would never commit such acts because we are a professionals trained army with discipline and a moral code that we adhere to ... now that's not to say that there are not blokes that during the falklands war would collect the wars off the guys they shot or the Argentinians that fell off a cliff after they were captured or the SAS lad that was done for multiple tapes of kids in Iraq and Afghanistan ... the list goes on ... but as a fighting unit the British army will always have far far more men who wouldn't dream of comiting atrocities compared to those that would so it would never happen no matter how long drawn out the conflict was .........,

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ohhhhh well, here go’s............lads sit on here ,and you hear it in day to life too, and talk about “what are we going to do about the Muslims f***ing the whole place up” Well these lads, whit

They should make him Mayor of Bradford or Newham !

I could never understand how you can round up 8000+ unarmed people and murder them. Raping and torturing civilians. Cutting babies throats because they won't stop crying. Can't understand that at

Posted Images

2 hours ago, socks said:

Our fighting men would never commit such acts because we are a professionals trained army with discipline and a moral code that we adhere to ... now that's not to say that there are not blokes that during the falklands war would collect the wars off the guys they shot or the Argentinians that fell off a cliff after they were captured or the SAS lad that was done for multiple tapes of kids in Iraq and Afghanistan ... the list goes on ... but as a fighting unit the British army will always have far far more men who wouldn't dream of comiting atrocities compared to those that would so it would never happen no matter how long drawn out the conflict was .........,

Great reply mate and obviously just what I would expect from you.

Obviously back in WW2 we rinsed Dresden no questions asked......in the same situation today do you think an artillery battery or even an infantry unit would do that to a village if ordered to do so?

What I’m hinting at is, in a them or us situation it’s always going to be them in the end no matter what isn’t it? 

20 minutes ago, WILF said:

Great reply mate and obviously just what I would expect from you.

Obviously back in WW2 we rinsed Dresden no questions asked......in the same situation today do you think an artillery battery or even an infantry unit would do that to a village if ordered to do so?

What I’m hinting at is, in a them or us situation it’s always going to be them in the end no matter what isn’t it? 

Absolutely it's going to be them in the end mate ...  you go into a battle with one thing on your mind and that's total aniolation of the enemy which is far easier to do by pressing a button and allowing the artillery to fly whether that's from a warship plane or ground artillery because your detached from the end result ... you don't see it ... you can be having a brew as the carnage is happening ... infantry soldiers are on the coal face fighting hand to hand up close and personal and in some cases as close as using a knife or bayonet to kill your enemy so the real deal is in your face and all around you and your brain is working at a thousand times quicker than normal to keep you alive BUT you can still tell the difference between a child or a woman or the enemy ... accidents happen and civilians die ... that's the raw truth of a war or battle ... but the biggest factor to never seeing a Dresden again or a massacre of a village by a professional western army is the amount of media coverage by news teams civilians with phones and by your own sides drones filming above you ... the world pretty much sees what goes on and no government wants the bad publicity ......... 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, socks said:

The genital mutalation normally came after they had forced them to fukc their own mothers daughters sisters etc and a favourite way of killing them would be to use a brush handle and force the mutilated cock and balls down their own throats to choke them to death ......

how did they get a hard on.?

Sat here in the comfort of my country home and life. I would say 100%never even think of such a thing.

You kinda missed my point mate. These men who did if asked that same question before the wars and conflicts they were in would say no. 

War brings out the worst in peope never the good.

Also most attrocities are not carried out by regular forces on the whole.  Its mostly parlimitaries  and auxiliary units. Who are driven by personal agendas and grudges. 

Take arkans tigers they were straight off the football terraces. Casuals if you like. Well trained and well armed but not predominantly military men. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, scothunter said:

Sat here in the comfort of my country home and life. I would say 100%never even think of such a thing.

You kinda missed my point mate. These men who did if asked that same question before the wars and conflicts they were in would say no. 

War brings out the worst in peope never the good.

Also most attrocities are not carried out by regular forces on the whole.  Its mostly parlimitaries  and auxiliary units. Who are driven by personal agendas and grudges. 

Take arkans tigers they were straight off the football terraces. Casuals if you like. Well trained and well armed but not predominantly military men. 

There's point a where you are doing what you think is right & then there is taking advantage of a new found freedom & situation to do what you want. 

Putting a bullet in someone, even as an execution over a pit is one thing, but rape of women & underage girls & needles torture is taking advantage of the freedom to behave like an animal, a monster if you like. I'm still convinced, however naive it may seem, that originally decent people, no matter what the cause or hate in them, wouldn't feel compelled to rape defenceless women or torture a child.

Highly trained military or otherwise, you shouldn't need schooling in basic human decency.

Years ago sat in a van with a gang of brickies we were talking all sorts while waiting for the rain to stop. The hypothetical situation of anarchy & lawlessness came up, one guy piped up, ill never forget this, a bloke we had worked with for a long time said he thought rape would be the natural order of things & what man wouldn't take that advantage? We were all gobsmacked & he was sure we were all taking the piss or trying to make him look like a cnut! That was his way of thinking. It did bring it home to me that we are all different.

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 2

This thread was never about rape......nobody said raping anyone was OK

This thread was about a mass execution and the subsequent conversation was broadly about if you could kill other human beings (men, women and children) en masse if you perceived them as “the enemy”  and inflict acts of wanton cruelty in persuit of your aims.

Sock mentioned incidents of rape but other than that nobody said anything about it.

1 hour ago, Accip74 said:

There's point a where you are doing what you think is right & then there is taking advantage of a new found freedom & situation to do what you want. 

Putting a bullet in someone, even as an execution over a pit is one thing, but rape of women & underage girls & needles torture is taking advantage of the freedom to behave like an animal, a monster if you like. I'm still convinced, however naive it may seem, that originally decent people, no matter what the cause or hate in them, wouldn't feel compelled to rape defenceless women or torture a child.

Highly trained military or otherwise, you shouldn't need schooling in basic human decency.

Years ago sat in a van with a gang of brickies we were talking all sorts while waiting for the rain to stop. The hypothetical situation of anarchy & lawlessness came up, one guy piped up, ill never forget this, a bloke we had worked with for a long time said he thought rape would be the natural order of things & what man wouldn't take that advantage? We were all gobsmacked & he was sure we were all taking the piss or trying to make him look like a cnut! That was his way of thinking. It did bring it home to me that we are all different.

The bit you are missing is, most of the men doing these things are not monsters.

The fact that their are rapists and sickos in their midst is purely incidental......these type of people are in our midst every day of our life.......freedom in conflict don’t make them that, they were that anyway.

But, the vast majority are just normal blokes.....some even very educated and cultured.

So, to simply plant the label “monster” on them is too simple........and worse, as I think most so called “moral” people are now doing, failing to address issues that get Mr Normal from music teacher to aiming other humans into a furnace ! 

Ill give you a perfect example:

Reinheart Heydrich, the man who thought up the Final Solution plan.

A man of breeding and culture, educated from a very good family.

Dad was a composer.

Heydrich was an almost virtuoso violin player, loving father to 4 children.

So, how does a man like this get from A to B ? ............should we just label him a cretinous, monstrous thug?.......does that help in the grand scheme of things?

See, name calling is the great tool of the left and the liberal minded.....it’s easier to just slag someone off than actually have to admit there may be a problem and see it from another point of view.

People do genuinely worry about their culture and way of life......they do genuinely value their race and history without being that hideous term “racist”.......they are not all looneys ya know.

It when you surpress people with constant name calling that is when things fester and boil over.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

I was just about to make the same point. 

I refer back to my previous post. Some twisted fucks will act out there depravity (rape and mutilation) under the guise of war, patriotisim whatever the particular conflict is. Some will even join in on the raping of civillians when in normal circumstances the very idea would have repulsed them.  Not condoning them btw.

It doesn't help matters when the opposing side are raping and killing there civillians then they can justify it in there heads "well its just retribution ".

As i said its a nasty business war some worse than others.

Do you think out of all the allied forces who landed on D day were all heroes? Id say pretty much most were but im sure there were a few who were pure c**ts and murdered raped and pillaged from civillians. 

The red army most all participated in rape and theft and was encouraged by the commisars on orders from stalin. 

In nanking the japs bayoneted women kids anyone they found.  Beheading,  raping of children and not just the girls. 

The SS well they were pretty well educated and disciplined superb soldiers but ruthless and did not on the whole participate in rape as the very idea would repulse them as they saw them as vermin. You have to realise that they did not make the connection of them and human . They were a disease and needed to be eradicated.  They did efficiently and on an industrial scale.  Shooting kids and old men and women thinking about it now well its horrendous no getting away from that fact.  However back then it was policy and it was a task given to the SS who saw duty and race to be above anything else regardless of how nasty and brutal it was.

Were there sadists who relished in this .of that im in no doubt as there is in every war and walk of life!

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Anyone that can slaughter defenceless 

women

children

elderley

No matter what their religion ' culture ect I could put a axe thru there heads and think nothing of it.

Sick twisted b*****ds.

There is no place in any society for anyone who takes pleasure from inflicting pain' suffering and death on innocents.

And in my opinion just because you have had the luxury of a education or you are from money ' status or power means your more of a sick evil  b*****d than those that are maybe less educated ' maybe scared of their superiors whom order these atrocities .

There is no place in war or conflict to perpetrate horror .

That said fight fire with fire re men v men in war or conflict situation.

Nobody said they took pleasure in it.......as Scot seems to be the only one who understands, it would be no different to killing rats.

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So killing kids is like killing rats.

Imo normal decent folk would Not

mutilate or murder kids under any circumstance .

Those that do imo use the guise of war to perpetrate what they would do anyways in civvy street if they would not be held accountable for their sick twisted actions.

Like Bomber Harris you mean ?

47 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Good post, I fear we will have 1st hand experience of this in the coming decades

I fear we will if politicians continue down this road of failing to recognise genuine concerns of losing culture.

If they continue to seemingly abuse the indigenous peoples while offering a hand up to the non indigenous.

If they continue to surpress the debate either via propaganda or law.

Its a dangerous bloody game, they made exactly the same mistakes in pre war Germany.

Self preservation is the strongest of human instincts and it will eventually out.

jmho  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

The bit you are missing is, most of the men doing these things are not monsters.

The fact that their are rapists and sickos in their midst is purely incidental......these type of people are in our midst every day of our life.......freedom in conflict don’t make them that, they were that anyway.

But, the vast majority are just normal blokes.....some even very educated and cultured.

So, to simply plant the label “monster” on them is too simple........and worse, as I think most so called “moral” people are now doing, failing to address issues that get Mr Normal from music teacher to aiming other humans into a furnace ! 

Ill give you a perfect example:

Reinheart Heydrich, the man who thought up the Final Solution plan.

A man of breeding and culture, educated from a very good family.

Dad was a composer.

Heydrich was an almost virtuoso violin player, loving father to 4 children.

So, how does a man like this get from A to B ? ............should we just label him a cretinous, monstrous thug?.......does that help in the grand scheme of things?

See, name calling is the great tool of the left and the liberal minded.....it’s easier to just slag someone off than actually have to admit there may be a problem and see it from another point of view.

People do genuinely worry about their culture and way of life......they do genuinely value their race and history without being that hideous term “racist”.......they are not all looneys ya know.

It when you surpress people with constant name calling that is when things fester and boil over.

I'm not missing the point at all. You don't need to explain any of that to me & I'm not labelling all of these people monsters, when did I?

You're just going round the houses mate, you're completely transparent :laugh: If you want to just pick out the bits of genocide which you can sympathise with then I'll leave you to it   :thumbs:

Edited by Accip74