Mladic Guilty Of Genocide

6 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Yea mate i read that many moons ago . I dont dispute it at all socks. c**ts were savage. 

As was the croats and the bosnian lot.

Arkan and his tigers had a fearsome reputation and yes they rounded up men and young boys and put them in a community centre and lobbed grenades through windows anyone that came out the door was shot.  And yea genital mutilation on boys while still alive.A trick they picked up from naser.

The genital mutalation normally came after they had forced them to fukc their own mothers daughters sisters etc and a favourite way of killing them would be to use a brush handle and force the mutilated cock and balls down their own throats to choke them to death ......

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ohhhhh well, here go’s............lads sit on here ,and you hear it in day to life too, and talk about “what are we going to do about the Muslims f***ing the whole place up” Well these lads, whit

They should make him Mayor of Bradford or Newham !

I could never understand how you can round up 8000+ unarmed people and murder them. Raping and torturing civilians. Cutting babies throats because they won't stop crying. Can't understand that at

Posted Images

The Camp guards of the Deaths Head units were thousands in number........Germany didn’t just suddenly breed a whole generation of monsters in the 20s.......these were normal blokes with families, sons, fathers.

But it shows what tribes are capable of if they are pushed hard enough or beleive it’s what they need to do to preserve themselves.......rightly or wrongly !

My job as a kid used to be to cut round our little small holding finding mouse nests and then battering the contents with a club hammer.

Never gave it a second thought.......and if you come to (or are made to) view a certain section of the population as absolute vermin, a cancer and threat to your own clans survival then that mindset is easily translatable to human beings imho 

After 1000s and 1000s of years of conflicts throughout the history of mankind,probably part of our genetic makeup but it's in each and everyone of us to kill and kill again. All it takes is a trigger moment. Massacres have happened in the past and they will happen again in the future.

• Like 3

The horror and the fear is the weapon.......death is secondary.

I was having a discussion on here on a thread about the Grenfell fire......I genuinely felt nothing.

Why?.......is it a character flaw?

Or, have I been made to feel that way?.......I would argue the latter but many would say it’s the former.

I have a view of my country and what has and is being done to it.......and I felt nothing for those people because I see them as part and parcel of the problem.

I felt no more emotion about it than I would for a  nest of rats.

And yet, I would class myself as a loving father and a kind and compassionate person to my fellow men.......so how can it be that I felt nothing during the national out pouring of grief?

I find those type of personality conflicts fascinating and I think the label “monster” is much too simplistic.

• Like 5
15 hours ago, WILF said:

Out of interest, I wonder what any of the fathers of those girls systematically gang raped in the north of England would do if you stuck the communities their abusers come from in a field and gave them an arsenal of weapons and carte Blanche to do as they wish ?? 

I wonder if they would show a mercy to the children of that community that was never shown to their own ? 

Honestly? I don't see a group of decent people herding unarmed men and kids into a field to rape and torture them. Given the oddity that these people re-elected the establishment that hid it, ignored and ultimately covered it up. but that isn't the point of this thread neither is it a comparison of who committed the worst atrocities.

I could be a complete c*nt here and steer it towards a point about how when government disarm their populous certain groups become targets for every reason that's been mentioned in the thread so far and that these atrocities are carried out against groups unable to defend themselves. Adolf did it. Joe did it. Mao did it. Pol did it. They're currently the top 4 I believe but that would be a complete dick move.

The point is that Mladic is a very bad man and despite his conviction justice hasn't been served. The world is like that though...

• Like 2

I get where wilf is coming from. I also didn't care one way or the other about yon fire. If im honest most shit i see on the news or hear about doesn't move me. 

If you are looking for the "WHY" in these mass murders you be there till eternity trying to figure it out.Why nnormal family men on the whole decent folk from time to time decend into the most depraved acts during war.

Hatred, following orders, following the crowd, personal gain or just sick fucks. All plausible but its still one thats been a discussion for the best of minds.

I once watched an old interview of captain of an Einsatsgruppen squad. Think he was Lithuanian.

He was asked the question." Why could you shoot women and children and men over open pits"

He thought it about it and  said "Ah its difficult to answer this now.you people can't imagine doing this now, but back then during war time it was policy and you just did it..... you lifted you're gun aimed pulled the trigger they fell in and that was that " 

We as humans are capable of some henious shit under certain circumstances even the ones who say "I  wouldn't do that " yea you wouldn't now sitting in front of you're pc in a nice home and a good job family  etc,

In a diffrent circumstance who knows what you be capable of doing. 

I despise most of the tribes don't hide that fact and im pretty sure IF it was policy to rid this country of them by any means with the backing of the state id say sign me up. So would my motivation be hatred, curiosity,  etc etc etc see where im going with this. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

IMG_2454.JPG

I worked with them guys after the war when they transformed into the KPC ... as far as they were concerned we were there to oberwatch the transition and give advice etc ... but our primary role was to gather intel as 90% of them were involved with war crimes ......

• Like 1
1 hour ago, scothunter said:

I get where wilf is coming from. I also didn't care one way or the other about yon fire. If im honest most shit i see on the news or hear about doesn't move me. 

If you are looking for the "WHY" in these mass murders you be there till eternity trying to figure it out.Why nnormal family men on the whole decent folk from time to time decend into the most depraved acts during war.

Hatred, following orders, following the crowd, personal gain or just sick fucks. All plausible but its still one thats been a discussion for the best of minds.

I once watched an old interview of captain of an Einsatsgruppen squad. Think he was Lithuanian.

He was asked the question." Why could you shoot women and children and men over open pits"

He thought it about it and  said "Ah its difficult to answer this now.you people can't imagine doing this now, but back then during war time it was policy and you just did it..... you lifted you're gun aimed pulled the trigger they fell in and that was that " 

We as humans are capable of some henious shit under certain circumstances even the ones who say "I  wouldn't do that " yea you wouldn't now sitting in front of you're pc in a nice home and a good job family  etc,

In a diffrent circumstance who knows what you be capable of doing. 

I despise most of the tribes don't hide that fact and im pretty sure IF it was policy to rid this country of them by any means with the backing of the state id say sign me up. So would my motivation be hatred, curiosity,  etc etc etc see where im going with this. 

Could you kill kids then scot?

14 minutes ago, socks said:

I worked with them guys after the war when they transformed into the KPC ... as far as they were concerned we were there to oberwatch the transition and give advice etc ... but our primary role was to gather intel as 90% of them were involved with war crimes ......

A question for you mate.......conflicts since WW2 that we and the Americans have been involved with (not counting Vietnam as that was a long conflict ) have been on the whole small scale and micro managed.

You have to adhere to every rule and law because the conflict just isn’t large enough for anyone to get lost in the general melee......all eyes are on you all the time.

Also, none of the conflicts since WW2 have been a direct threat ever to the homeland.....we went into almost all of them knowing we could and would rinse the opposition......as a country I mean (not detracting from men on the ground at the sharp end, their fight is very obviously real )

So, question is, is it easy to take the moral high ground in these conflicts when we have not had to get down and dirty in a direct fight for survival of the homeland since the war?..........our fighting men have never had that particular weight on their shoulders and not had the freedom to commit such acts even if they wanted to.