Mladic Guilty Of Genocide

14 minutes ago, WILF said:

Out of interest, I wonder what any of the fathers of those girls systematically gang raped in the north of England would do if you stuck the communities their abusers come from in a field and gave them an arsenal of weapons and carte Blanche to do as they wish ?? 

I wonder if they would show a mercy to the children of that community that was never shown to their own ? 

Probably. If they could be bothered to show up.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ohhhhh well, here go’s............lads sit on here ,and you hear it in day to life too, and talk about “what are we going to do about the Muslims f***ing the whole place up” Well these lads, whit

They should make him Mayor of Bradford or Newham !

I could never understand how you can round up 8000+ unarmed people and murder them. Raping and torturing civilians. Cutting babies throats because they won't stop crying. Can't understand that at

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, WILF said:

They asked the Dutch general to get the Muslim men under his protection to disarm.....they didn’t.

they made a break for it, they were slaughtered.

End of story,

absolutely no worse than our very own Bomber Harris did to the Germans when we were in a fight for our own survival.

Absolutley no worse than Desert Storm 1 when the Iraqis made a break for it along that highway out of Bhagdad and we rinsed them in the road with fighter bombers......

Need I go on ? 

In the immortal words of Jose Wales.....”when things look bad and you can’t see any hope.....then you gotta get mean......” 

Wilf with all due reapect you have no clue what your talking about mate ... bombing an armoured military patrol in a wartime situation is fukc all like cutting the baby out of a pregnant woman's stomach and chucking it on the fire infront of its father .......

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, socks said:

Wilf with all due reapect you have no clue what your talking about mate ... bombing an armoured military patrol in a wartime situation is fukc all like cutting the baby out of a pregnant woman's stomach and chucking it on the fire infront of its father .......

No, fair one....I wasn’t there so it only an opinion from afar and not very informed.

I will say this though, the acts you mention are little different to burning phosphorous melting through a child’s back imho.......point being, we can all as humans be obscenely savage if we can make a justifiable excuse to our selves.

As I say, I don’t in the least bit condone it but I can understand how a people can get to a point of savagery...........has always happened and always will.

41 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Probably. If they could be bothered to show up.

I hope you were not hinting that the parents were anything less than up to scratch?.......not very liberal and pc that you know?

1 minute ago, socks said:

The depth of depravity and sadistic mutalation inflicted on men women and children through those two wars make any war torn African countries look like eutopia....... 

I’ll see you Bosnia and raise you the SS and Red Army ;)

Dresden:

220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-Z0309-310%2C
Over ninety percent of the city centre was destroyed.

To my left I suddenly see a woman. I can see her to this day and shall never forget it. She carries a bundle in her arms. It is a baby. She runs, she falls, and the child flies in an arc into the fire.

Suddenly, I saw people again, right in front of me. They scream and gesticulate with their hands, and then—to my utter horror and amazement—I see how one after the other they simply seem to let themselves drop to the ground. (Today I know that these unfortunate people were the victims of lack of oxygen). They fainted and then burnt to cinders.

Insane fear grips me and from then on I repeat one simple sentence to myself continuously: "I don't want to burn to death". I do not know how many people I fell over. I know only one thing: that I must not burn.
— Margaret Freyer, survivor.[77]

I wasn't referring to body count mate. Even though it was in the millions. 

You should read about nanking those japs did things that were unspeakable.

Rwanda they mostly didnt have guns or heavy artillery just machetes and farm tools.  And no one was spared regardless of age or sex. 

The ones that did happen to live are very recognisable  they don't have lower arms. 

Dresden......2 days.......25000 dead

I don’t think we asked any of them their age or pregnancy status or indeed if they preferred death by explosion or covered in burning phosphorus.

But hey, we won so who gives a shit right?

Tbh wilf we dont even need to look at the tribes for attrocities.  Look no further than vietnam. The yanks massacre at "my lai". 

Raped then  machine gunned villages. Women children elderly. 

Took the pilot of a huey to land it between the company of soldiers and the villagers and ordered his door gunner to shoot his own countymen if they tried to cross to get at the village. 

All f***ing wars are brutal and some despicable acts are carried out. Some folk are just twisted fucks and they get to carry out there murderous tendency s under the guise of war.  If you look at it in a way its a perfect enviroment for them. 

5 minutes ago, scothunter said:

I wasn't referring to body count mate. Even though it was in the millions. 

You should read about nanking those japs did things that were unspeakable.

Rwanda they mostly didnt have guns or heavy artillery just machetes and farm tools.  And no one was spared regardless of age or sex. 

The ones that did happen to live are very recognisable  they don't have lower arms. 

Scott honestly the depravity that went on in Bosnia/Kosovo is unbelievable ... it was horrendous... you mention the farm tools there was a KLA commander that ordered his troops to kill anybody under the age of 10 by using the sharp side of a spade into their head so they could save ammunition ... finding kids I this state was one way of knowing which faction had been through which area .......

Yea mate i read that many moons ago . I dont dispute it at all socks. c**ts were savage. 

As was the croats and the bosnian lot.

Arkan and his tigers had a fearsome reputation and yes they rounded up men and young boys and put them in a community centre and lobbed grenades through windows anyone that came out the door was shot.  And yea genital mutilation on boys while still alive.A trick they picked up from naser.

26 minutes ago, WILF said:

I hope you were not hinting that the parents were anything less than up to scratch?.......not very liberal and pc that you know?

I wouldn't be worrying about liberal & pc.

It's just not the greatest of examples to use to justify your argument. Though the girls who did have decent loving fathers, then no, I'd say they wouldn't find it in their hearts to slaughter innocent kids. Just a hunch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1