Brandy makes you randy..........

.......whisky makes you frisky, and beer makes you........probably best to avoid beer ! :laugh:

A new study hints that different types of drink have different effects on your emotions.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/nov/22/type-of-alcohol-determines-whether-you-become-merry-or-maudlin-study

In my experience, one pint and I'm all I've done place - but I can't remember if it's the 8th or the 9th !

Rum and 3+year old cider hit my legs. A friend used to bring along a flagon of aged homemade cider to our fox shoots. I only had 3/4 of an abs plastic coffee cup of the cider and by the time I got home I had a hard job to get out of the car and walk into the house. I didn't feel drunk or any symptom but it was a case of rubber legs. Likewise, rum, a friend who lived about 100 yds away gave me about a mugfull and again I didn't feel any effect other than the fact that I had hell of a job making headway to get back home. Rubber Legs again.

dont touch  the hard stuff,few lagers   andi can chat any woman up and talk  bollocks     ha ha  , actually  4-5 pints of draught beer   was nice in my youth, had the odd brandy and ok  nice warm drink lol , but whiskey   No feckin Way, it makes me  like a  lunatic  , will start fighting   etc , bad news for me, got me in to some bad situations , i never touch the stuff, my wife  would go ape shit if i had any