true red leeds

20 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

anyone eaten at this place ? im going on a mission up to leeds on a fri night eat some food and jog back on the train on saT 

Anyone living in Leeds get your shopping in before GL gets there , there wont be much left by the time he goes home .:D

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

looks damn good mate  cheers hav you tried the beef rib or pork ?

I've been probably getting on for 10 times and all but twice I've had the pit burger. Had the Pitmaster tray which I thought was a bit disappointing and ribs which were good. It's all good stuff really, just I absolutely love a burger.

The brisket is good. Pit burger comes with it in!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

I've been probably getting on for 10 times and all but twice I've had the pit burger. Had the Pitmaster tray which I thought was a bit disappointing and ribs which were good. It's all good stuff really, just I absolutely love a burger.

The brisket is good. Pit burger comes with it in!

i,l give the brisket a whirl amongst other bits lol thanks

Jeez! Do you eat it or do you climb it? I've got hollow legs but I think that I would feel uncomfortable if I managed to consume that. Wow. The best burger I ever had was from a chippy in Maidstone. The large lad who constructed it said, "what you want". I replied 1/2 pound cheese and all the trimmings. His face lit up and he went to work. I had to tread it down to be able to get to grips with the beast. He should have been given a citation in the burger hall of fame. A blue ribbon or something. Unfortunately the next time I went there with high expectations he wasn't there and the burger was very mediocre. 2 out of ten.

P.s one of the company courses that I go on, provide a whole Domino's pizza for dinner per person. Some people wolf it down without a thought but others just can't begin to handle it and can only manage one slice. There was one occasion where this happened and another said, "oie, lightweight, give it over ere. I'll have what you don't want". God knows what state his stomach was in after eating that much. I brought half of mine home for the dog.

PPS. What is fezendas?

last time i had a beef rib ..and these burnt ends....think its a single dish

but goinng by your food threads i think you have a big appitite...so have a starter.....i didnt and it was enough for me