Heavies

I thought i would buy a couple of tins of Sovereign rangemaster pellets 10.3gr , they seem to cleaner than JSB heavies 10.3gr and better made . 

Haven't had chance to test them yet ,maybe tomorrow night  . The pellet on the Left is Rangemaster

IMG_1265.JPG

IMG_1266.JPG

IMG_1275.JPG

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Must admit.. I find heavies hard work after switching to them from AA Express. Group better at 45-50 than they do at 35-40....?  Stumble across something and instead of of stalking closer I reverse ba

No worries. There is an app on android that I've got called magnifier camera that takes proper close ups. You would get some good geeky comparisons of the two. Apple will have one as well I would thin

mac a Bob Dylan fan VM?  All the very best for you and your mate

Posted Images

No worries. There is an app on android that I've got called magnifier camera that takes proper close ups. You would get some good geeky comparisons of the two. Apple will have one as well I would think.

That's if you like a nerdy geek session pal??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

there are a few really similar vm

I picked these up thinking they were a traditional heavy dome and when I open them they were re branded

jsb heavy....

fullsizeoutput_297.thumb.jpeg.283a9748fa7c9eecc2cebce49c75baa4.jpeg

like you said these were a lot cleaner, there dirty now cos they've been out in me pocket and back in the tin a few times!

ive not got any super scales but is there really a .05 gain difference between the ones you've just got?! I doubt it:blink:

and there was no difference in accuracy over the  standard ones

atb si

I hate to admit it, but any 'heavy' shaped pellet I've tried in any rifle has been wank. Only in my current stock I must say. Shame really as I hoped they'd be better. And properly wanted to use them... No digs at the pellet, just me sets didn't get on with um. Whereas back to the good old dome, in any heavy weight. Bang on. 

23 minutes ago, Rez said:

I hate to admit it, but any 'heavy' shaped pellet I've tried in any rifle has been wank. Only in my current stock I must say. Shame really as I hoped they'd be better. And properly wanted to use them... No digs at the pellet, just me sets didn't get on with um. Whereas back to the good old dome, in any heavy weight. Bang on. 

Should of got a hw100 Rez mine loves the jsb heavy,s to deadly affect

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Should of got a hw100 Rez mine loves the jsb heavy,s to deadly affect

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Yeah, was thinking that when I had my old 100... though just stuck to fields. 

Toying with getting another one actually. Only toying for now... 

• Like 1

Must admit.. I find heavies hard work after switching to them from AA Express. Group better at 45-50 than they do at 35-40....?  Stumble across something and instead of of stalking closer I reverse back 10 yards..☺

Sun morn..top of tree 51 yards.. resting on stinky fence post to stop hosses nibbling. auld hawkyeyes may spot it under tree. Express or heavies...still undecided...

20171119_070805.jpg

20171119_071301.jpg

• Like 3
3 hours ago, si brown said:

there are a few really similar vm

I picked these up thinking they were a traditional heavy dome and when I open them they were re branded

jsb heavy....

fullsizeoutput_297.thumb.jpeg.283a9748fa7c9eecc2cebce49c75baa4.jpeg

like you said these were a lot cleaner, there dirty now cos they've been out in me pocket and back in the tin a few times!

ive not got any super scales but is there really a .05 gain difference between the ones you've just got?! I doubt it:blink:

and there was no difference in accuracy over the  standard ones

atb si

Still got 7 tins of the daystate heavies IMO they a tad better than JSB heavies :thumbs:

8 minutes ago, Rez said:

Yeah, was thinking that when I had my old 100... though just stuck to fields. 

Toying with getting another one actually. Only toying for now... 

GO ON ,,,GO ON,,,GO ON,,,GO ON,,, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO REZZZZZMONNNND

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1