Haye vs Bellew Rematch Postponed

Nothing wrong with Haye good enough boxer but seems to be made of glass injury after injury bicep tear this time I think he should retire I always thought held give aj problems but he's never at full fitness so wouldn't even be competitive he's done enough needs to hang the gloves up and concentrate on training or promotion save the embarrassment of falling out the ring again 

Looking at that recording of Fury, he's looks off his head, looks like the big divvy has just had a line. He keeps piling the weight on and sniffing that shit he will have a heart attack in the next few years..............if we are lucky

7 minutes ago, delswal said:

Looking at that recording of Fury, he's looks off his head, looks like the big divvy has just had a line. He keeps piling the weight on and sniffing that shit he will have a heart attack in the next few years..............if we are lucky

He's actively training and loosing weight you can see that by looking at him don't worry he's going to come back and beat every thing out there he's the man at heavyweight 

8 hours ago, CushtyJook said:

He's actively training and loosing weight you can see that by looking at him don't worry he's going to come back and beat every thing out there he's the man at heavyweight 

He's not the man at heavyweight at all Cushty, at this moment in time he's nothing and nobody. He's an ex heavy weight boxing champ EX, how many fights do you think he will need and to win before getting a crack at another world title shot? 4-5 fights and in all that time keeping fit, all he will do is run his mouth and bore folk to death with bull shit, and that's if he gets his licence back.

I wonder how many years of other boxers time Haye has actually wasted? one cancelled fight with klitschko, two with fury and now this , I think he ought to call it a day his bodies buggered, Bellew knows it the fella who trains Bellew knows it, the last fella who trained haye to fight bellew knows it, the surgeon knew it a few years ago, only it seems too elude old Dave, Id imagine bellew be quite happy to sit on it until after xmas,

Fury lol needs a licence  to fight n too loose few stone, he does love to ask for fights he is  very unlikely to get, don't think bellew will fancy big Tyson much