Getting fed up

I've got to say: I was convincing myself that numbers were down after reading stuff like this but actually, numbers are just down in the places that I have been looking. I spent last few weeks trying to improve my outings by going to the fields that surround all of my usual spots and was pleasantly surprised at the decent number of rabbits that I was getting on..

The sweet spots change and its up to me to change with them. 

And you know what - I've bloody enjoyed it. Proper hunting as far as I'm concerned - exploring and re learning the lay of the land then linking it up with the other bits that already know! 

Sometimes you need a bit of a kick in order to make improvements and that's exactly what I've done. I hope that others can get out and manage to do the same!

Happy Hunting!

BBB

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the same here. Just think though lads the places where your going and struggling to catch the last couple of rabbits what are you gonna catch next season when there's no breeding stock?

I've got to say: I was convincing myself that numbers were down after reading stuff like this but actually, numbers are just down in the places that I have been looking. I spent last few weeks trying

Hasn't been rabbits in my area for 25 years but pockets are appearing back again until some clowns go out and spend every day for 3 weeks ferreting them out . Old boys too in their 60,s wouldn't you t