THE MAN WITH GIRLY HANDS IE,,SI,BROWN

COME ON YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD PUT UP A FEW PICS OF THIS NEW AA,,S510

AND NOTHING UP TO NOW

I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN TO DELS

BUT IM STILL WAITING BRO

IV BEEN OUT BEST PART OF THE DAY TO ME AND VIZ HAVE BEEN PLAYING ON HIS NEW CR450

AND I THOUGHT YOU WOULD OF HAD A PIC OR TWO ON BEFORE NOW 

TWAT

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

PS,,,,AND I KNOW YOUR GOING RAT BASHING TONIGHT AS WELL ON A NEW PERM YOU HAVE:whistling:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

COME ON YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD PUT UP A FEW PICS OF THIS NEW AA,,S510

AND NOTHING UP TO NOW

I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN TO DELS

BUT IM STILL WAITING BRO

IV BEEN OUT BEST PART OF THE DAY TO ME AND VIZ HAVE BEEN PLAYING ON HIS NEW CR450

AND I THOUGHT YOU WOULD OF HAD A PIC OR TWO ON BEFORE NOW 

TWAT

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

PS,,,,AND I KNOW YOUR GOING RAT BASHING TONIGHT AS WELL ON A NEW PERM YOU HAVE:whistling:

you won't mind if I wrap em round your heed then:laugh:

you working with the fbi now?! I was still plastering a few hours ago!

heres's me new baby... spot on accuracy and the powers bang on the money:thumbs:

was thinking about putting a lane reg in it but after a bit of testing I dont think it needs one. 

the danish oil wasn't bringing the best out of the stock with I being darker so I gave I a blast with the tung... needs a couple more soaks but its looking better!

the lighting is crap but it looks a lot better when its in front of you!uZHbHGTsTLGv46rE0ki0Ww.thumb.jpg.ca2eeaca346d897e0b5043d47dcf2af0.jpg

5a11b4bc329da_3Paa00TgQEe1h4mqA3aAg.thumb.jpg.87f255c5c2248dee37bb5c259d084a78.jpg

me mates new gizmo for tonights rat bashing

IMG_0226.thumb.JPG.d6d0645f2d4c34e9006b3daadd516628.JPG

viz happy with the new toy?!

atb si 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, si brown said:

heres's me new baby... spot on accuracy and the powers bang on the money:thumbs:

was thinking about putting a lane reg in it but after a bit of testing I dont think it needs one. 

the danish oil wasn't bringing the best out of the stock with I being darker so I gave I a blast with the tung... needs a couple more soaks but its looking better!

the lighting is crap but it looks a lot better when its in front of you!uZHbHGTsTLGv46rE0ki0Ww.thumb.jpg.ca2eeaca346d897e0b5043d47dcf2af0.jpg

5a11b4bc329da_3Paa00TgQEe1h4mqA3aAg.thumb.jpg.87f255c5c2248dee37bb5c259d084a78.jpg

atb si 

Never mind ratting tonight SI, get my bits ordered for the Pro Sport, then we can take that long walk to that permission for woodies I showed you.

1 hour ago, si brown said:

atb si 

Well happy si mate, a lot of arm pump today, crf450 did well on it today

6B955E3A-7061-4D4C-A712-31E7B7EB86EC.jpeg

• Like 4
2 hours ago, villaman said:

Nice  Si .

I would be tempted putting one of these regs in ,I think Darrin XTX AIR also sells them  https://www.huma-air.com/Air-Arms-pressure-regulator

I was geeking up on these a while back vm.... its a minefield!

got to say its pretty good as standard.... ill probably  get pi55ed or board before long and order one:laugh:

atb si

5 minutes ago, delswal said:

Did you do any good tonight Si?

na... it was quiet, saw a few at the new one but there under your feet and amongst the cattle..

me mate got more there in daylight!

just munching a chink then ill order your stuff:thumbs:

atb si 

8 hours ago, si brown said:

na... it was quiet, saw a few at the new one but there under your feet and amongst the cattle..

me mate got more there in daylight!

just munching a chink then ill order your stuff:thumbs:

atb si 

Nice 1, took 1 of jackdaws this afternoon after a quick phone call to the neighbour lol, when I went to pick it up she said shoot the rest of the messy noisey bast&rds lol. If only the rest of the neighbours had her attitude I would never have to leave my garden to shoot :laugh:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, delswal said:

Nice 1, took 1 of jackdaws this afternoon after a quick phone call to the neighbour lol, when I went to pick it up she said shoot the rest of the messy noisey bast&rds lol. If only the rest of the neighbours had her attitude I would never have to leave my garden to shoot :laugh:

just make sure they dont drop down the chimney :laugh: