A message from Gnasher.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, everyone can say what they like.....I communicated with the man a few times via PM and he always came across as a respectful, stand up bloke. Ill say this, he is a million in front of some

Gnash is a decent fella who will be a bit bewildered about the amount of strangers on the t.interweb who seem pre occupied about him and his whereabouts 

The fallout would be massive. Arguments raging for years born out of bitter jealousy & unfathomable adulation.......... "Know it all cnut!" "Gun nut" "yeah, but I bet you wouldn't a

15 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

he was stupid enough to get caught in the 1st place,

You really are a piece of filth ... if the man was stood in front of you ... you would fill yourself with piss and shit you pathetic fukcing worm .....

14 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

lololol aye my bollix,  he may impress you but defo not me.  anybody getting caught cant complain.  you must be chairman of the free gnasher adair fan club

We will see how brave and gobby you are when the man is out and about you fukcing weasel ......

No over reaction just can't stand men that mouth off when the guy they gob off about can't reply ... I may be wrong but I don't ever remember you giving it big when he was on here .......