A message from Gnasher.

3 hours ago, Waz said:

Dya reckon, for the average man id say not & im sure all concerned prefer it that way. (im just an average man)

Not everyone has a choice what is written about them, tweek the names & loosely call it fiction. 

I bet he'll have a glance in here if he 'perhaps' gets a bit of time on his hands :bye:

Did make me chuckle though when he mentioned he'd rather have had a 9-5 or factory job or a phrase similar to that :rofl: id guess and say he'd rather do you a good turn than a bad one which would make him like most lads on here. I do wonder what capers he's been upto though - human nature? But their again anyone who has had a bit of success or taken an unconventional path in life interests me.

Sometimes you have very little on the way of choices in life ,circumdtsnces cam dictate it, don't mean on reflection you wouldn't you possibly envy the man who don't ever need too look over his shoulder ? Monies definitely not everything in life that's one lesson I have learned if no others , but it's bloody nice ,lmao 

fairplay too any man who makes a crust as long as it's not affecting me or mine is about my take on it , I always say if you can live with the consequences then it's likely worth it in life lol mind am piss poor ?

• Like 3

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, everyone can say what they like.....I communicated with the man a few times via PM and he always came across as a respectful, stand up bloke. Ill say this, he is a million in front of some

Gnash is a decent fella who will be a bit bewildered about the amount of strangers on the t.interweb who seem pre occupied about him and his whereabouts 

The fallout would be massive. Arguments raging for years born out of bitter jealousy & unfathomable adulation.......... "Know it all cnut!" "Gun nut" "yeah, but I bet you wouldn't a

11 minutes ago, delswal said:

Why not wait till he returns then talk to him, rather than him not being here and talking about him?

Public forum innit like a pub regular goes AWOL people bound too talk more so cos he what some would consider an interesting character, he openly discussed some aspects of his life that sort of give you an idea of who. He may be and what he may of done or does lol fook me am sounding as nosey as my wife n her pals ?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

The ultimate ending to this would be if dogfox busted gnasher out and gnasher trained him all the way to winning a world heavyweight title . 

In al seriousness tho.  Dogfox and gnasher were both good forum members in their own ways

Theirs a film right there 

• Like 3

we all have the right too remain private, but lets face it all of us give a little of ourselves away on here, the longer you stay the more you give n most instances, good few members that when you read between the lines you can see are very interesting people, that come from all walks of life, from the very top to the very bottom and everything in between, Gnasher and a fair few others show more cards than some other care too do, when they chatting away on here, as said before its very unlikely that he really cares, like most this will be a time filler when bored , he likely sat reading all this on an I phone 10 in his pad, bet he will be gutted to miss the Lomenchenko v Rogondeaux fight , mind likely get a link on his phone

• Like 1
On 22/11/2017 at 14:10, jukel123 said:

L887 what a man you are for insulting or winding someone up and then going into complete submissive mode.:laugh:

He’s a bit backward is Kev, he’s one of them “aggressive passive” types. In his spare time he’s Joey Essex’s stunt double. ?

• Thanks 1