A message from Gnasher.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, everyone can say what they like.....I communicated with the man a few times via PM and he always came across as a respectful, stand up bloke. Ill say this, he is a million in front of some

Gnash is a decent fella who will be a bit bewildered about the amount of strangers on the t.interweb who seem pre occupied about him and his whereabouts 

The fallout would be massive. Arguments raging for years born out of bitter jealousy & unfathomable adulation.......... "Know it all cnut!" "Gun nut" "yeah, but I bet you wouldn't a

22 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

everyone knows hes one of the krays lot

warm on the profession, but wrong end of the scale imho, the krays where penny pinching amatuers, I seriously doubt its one of them half a hooligan/wideboy/gangster types you see fetching books out and making tv shows,  there are some serious players in uk organised crime ltd, most of them would run a mile from being in a book or coughing up to their sins, not saying its the case in question for this particular fella we on about here lol after all none of us actually know who he is , lol

• Like 1

On 11/22/2017 at 14:05, peterhunter86 said:

There's been enough hints on here to figure out who he is.

Dya reckon, for the average man id say not & im sure all concerned prefer it that way. (im just an average man)

On 11/22/2017 at 15:06, arcticgun said:

warm on the profession, but wrong end of the scale imho, the krays where penny pinching amatuers, I seriously doubt its one of them half a hooligan/wideboy/gangster types you see fetching books out and making tv shows,  there are some serious players in uk organised crime ltd, most of them would run a mile from being in a book or coughing up to their sins, not saying its the case in question for this particular fella we on about here lol after all none of us actually know who he is , lol

Not everyone has a choice what is written about them, tweek the names & loosely call it fiction. 

I bet he'll have a glance in here if he 'perhaps' gets a bit of time on his hands :bye:

Did make me chuckle though when he mentioned he'd rather have had a 9-5 or factory job or a phrase similar to that :rofl: id guess and say he'd rather do you a good turn than a bad one which would make him like most lads on here. I do wonder what capers he's been upto though - human nature? But their again anyone who has had a bit of success or taken an unconventional path in life interests me.

• Like 2