A message from Gnasher.

48 minutes ago, VOON said:

What was the exercises??  Aul back is at me this week.....

lots of hamstring  stretching  , tight hamstrings  are very bad lower back, plenty of core = stomach   exercies, and this one lie flat on your back , bring left leg under right leg  , then push left leg against the right, whilst bring both legs up , its called a x over , it will stretch right into    buttock area , feck me it hit's right  in to where i get lot of jib  bang into both sides  of my lower back . try these above, (But ) take it easy when you start ,  build up slowly :yes::thumbs: 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, everyone can say what they like.....I communicated with the man a few times via PM and he always came across as a respectful, stand up bloke. Ill say this, he is a million in front of some

Gnash is a decent fella who will be a bit bewildered about the amount of strangers on the t.interweb who seem pre occupied about him and his whereabouts 

The fallout would be massive. Arguments raging for years born out of bitter jealousy & unfathomable adulation.......... "Know it all cnut!" "Gun nut" "yeah, but I bet you wouldn't a

1 hour ago, VOON said:

You send them in a rock pick now these days......

Geology had, in fact, become his chief hobby. I imagined it appealed to his patient, meticulous nature. A ten-thousand-year ice age here. A million years of mountain-building there. Tectonic plates grinding against each other deep under the earth's skin over the millennia. Pressure. Andy told me once that all of geology is the study of pressure.

And time, of course. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
4 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Who realy cares unless you are a close friend of the man tbh I carnt understand all the intrest in him .

Thats the thing everyone is banging on about him.

Why is what I'm thinking aswell

• Like 1
4 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

It was cringey when everyone referred to him as “gnash”  even he tho ought so.  

Anyway hope he gets early release and keeps his head down....

??? I refer to you as keep don't I keep and others by a shortened version. Purely because I can't be fuucked writing full names

• Haha 1