A message from Gnasher.

5 hours ago, bird said:

true mate :thumbs:,  Gnash wouldnt give a feck  what people think about him, but i know one thing he be the last type of bloke to  get on the wrong side  of. ive got a on going lower back prob   had it from 1980 , i ve spoke to gnash on few pms  regards , health, bulldogs , and he gave me so Brill advice  to do to help my lower back with exercise to help my lower back, and  a must keep good  center  core  . we talked about lifting  weights   not to beef up just to keep strong/supple , i told him what i could lift ( bench) when i was a younger man  265 lb  which was good for  13 st bloke  well over my natural body weight , gnash could Double that  , and work out on the bags/pads , bloody powerful bloke that, few on here dabbled with weights , they agree  with me deff :yes:

Sorry ray but that made me cringe a bit ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, everyone can say what they like.....I communicated with the man a few times via PM and he always came across as a respectful, stand up bloke. Ill say this, he is a million in front of some

Gnash is a decent fella who will be a bit bewildered about the amount of strangers on the t.interweb who seem pre occupied about him and his whereabouts 

The fallout would be massive. Arguments raging for years born out of bitter jealousy & unfathomable adulation.......... "Know it all cnut!" "Gun nut" "yeah, but I bet you wouldn't a

Gnasher is a bit of a mystery.  He reckoned he was the alpha male on here..... distilled masculinity. ( Some members bought it and constantly flashed their arses for him to enter) Maybe he is Mr Macho we don't know. People do tell a lot of lies on the internet. He worked with Lenny Mclean as a bouncer, he could outlift anybody on here, he was an ex pro heavyweight boxer, (but he wouldn't give his name) ex champion arm wrestler. He was very generous. He could go apeshit and then get over himself. Into pitbull fighting (horrible activity in my opinion) and felt offended when women breastfed in the same restaurant. He says he 'd never  team up with a black woman because they smelt different than white women. Those are the things I picked up about him. Is he real? Dunno. Is he in the clink? Dunno. If he's locked up for something which isn't disgusting I look forward to him coming back. He is/was entertaining  and knew a lot about boxing if nothing else.

Edited by jukel123
5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Gnasher is a bit of a mystery.  He reckoned he was the alpha male on here..... distilled masculinity. ( Some members bought it and constantly flashed their arses for him to enter) Maybe he is Mr Macho we don't know. People do tell a lot of lies on the internet. He worked with Lenny Mclean as a bouncer, he could outlift anybody on here, he was an ex pro heavyweight boxer, (but he wouldn't give his name) ex champion arm wrestler. He was very generous. He could go apeshit and then get over himself. Into pitbull fighting (horrible activity in my opinion) and felt offended when women breastfed in the same restaurant. He says he 'd never  team up with a black woman because they smelt different than white women. Those are the things I picked up about him. Is he real? Dunno. Is he in the clink? Dunno. If he's locked up for something which isn't disgusting I look forward to him coming back. He is/was entertaining  and knew a lot about boxing if nothing else.

my cock is racist too. keep the ladies white. nothing wrong with sticking to our own kind lol

4 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

This thread has the basis for a great psychology paper......

Would take a team of them to peel back the layers on this site . When I first joined I tried to make sense of things on here but in the end I just let it be . People are people , weird creatures 

• Like 2

This place never fails to make me smile, I love threads like this...lol

People seem to hate or love Gnasher on here for all sorts of reasons...only things for sure is everyone hates Pete Lemooch 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

People seem to hate or love Gnasher on here for all sorts of reasons...only things for sure is everyone hates Pete Lemooch 

Poor Pete! I like ye Pete 

21 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

What has he done to make everyone hate him 

22 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I like the way the 'mooch' keeps creeping back.....:D Most folk would of changed their user name by now or hung up their forum boots. I think he's enjoying his moment....:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1