I think this is one most of us would like to sign .......

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

Muslims are less than 5% of the population. 

It' shown in plenty of places and I understand they shouldn' be exempt but how can we expect them not to be when kosher was never questioned? 

I find it very hard to believe muslims are only 5%, on that basis, five people in every hundred, complete bollocks, a single drive through my town, the next town, the one after that, some parts are 100% Muslim, and even the known white districts are more than 5%

Your bang on the money about kosher though, just as unacceptable as halal and should have been opposed, the only difference been,  kosher was never so widely available or filled our shops/supermarkets like halal seems to have done.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The erosion of British values and the constant bowing down to religious beliefs is a concern for all British citizens .....

Like that's going to happen, you'd will be back digging badger's before they ban halal.

i think you need to actually understand the petition, just like a lot of the comments on here, this is not about banning halal meat, or even halal slaughter, it's about banning the law that makes them

13 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

To be fair that was 6 years ago so the number must have increased a lot since then, and it doesn't include all the illegal ones who weren't registered in the census. 

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

How many do you see in Wales walshie? 

We have very few here in Plymouth and there' even less in cornwall

Don't see any here. Which is nice. But the bigger cities like Swansea and Cardiff have their fair share.

How many of the Uk population do you think really care about Halal meat? Just take a look at how many restaurants there is, how many takeaways there is and all are busy. Before people sign a petition, stop eating their food if you object that strongly, I bet a few on here will sign the petition but will soon be feasting on a Indian meal, takeaway or Kebab. 

I for one don't agree with it, but that won't stop me going for my weekly curry. Sign as many petitons as you like it will not make the slightest difference, not unless we get a government that has the balls to say " that's it no more Halal meat" do you really think that will ever happen regardless of how many signitures   are put to a petition?

Most are just objecting to Halal meat because it's a Muslim thing nothing more nothing less.

ATB..........Del

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, delswal said:

How many of the Uk population do you think really care about Halal meat? Just take a look at how many restaurants there is, how many takeaways there is and all are busy. Before people sign a petition, stop eating their food if you object that strongly, I bet a few on here will sign the petition but will soon be feasting on a Indian meal, takeaway or Kebab. 

I for one don't agree with it, but that won't stop me going for my weekly curry. Sign as many petitons as you like it will not make the slightest difference, not unless we get a government that has the balls to say " that's it no more Halal meat" do you really think that will ever happen regardless of how many signitures   are put to a petition?

Most are just objecting to Halal meat because it's a Muslim thing nothing more nothing less.

ATB..........Del

Exactly, as I said with kosher; no ne gave a shit about that but they do halal. 

Personally I don' eat halal if I can help it. I don' shop in any supermarkets that sell it, I don' eat Indian or from kebab shops and will now not be eating KFC or subway ever again

8 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Exactly, as I said with kosher; no ne gave a shit about that but they do halal. 

Personally I don' eat halal if I can help it. I don' shop in any supermarkets that sell it, I don' eat Indian or from kebab shops and will now not be eating KFC or subway ever again

That is a good strong moral stance, now if everybody did that it could be the beginning of the end for Halal, but I do strongly believe not enough people really do give a feck. Fair play to you SHH for sticking to your guns. :thumbs: