Snap crackle and pop

2 hours ago, green lurchers said:

in the days that i chewed beef he was top notch 

Yes but now there is a herd of Red Polls that Howards have sole rights to sell that graze at Sandringham, so that is what they eat there!

I prefer the taste of grass fed Aberdeen Angus myself, so we have that, we used to buy from a farmer over Dereham way, but he scalped us one Christmas, pretended he got the order wrong and presented us with a Baron of Beef that was over 3 times the weight we asked for, he then refused to sell us the Christmas meat we had ordered unless we paid for the Baron. We paid, but made our minds up never to go back. Found Russells and Perfick Pork instead. 

You ever over Fakenham way?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I been dying for a bowl for ages just had to get out me system before the brekki onslaught 

Standard bit of breakfast kit is taters fried up can't imagine life without em lol

Not too familiar with them I hope.... We get our meat direct from farmers with butcher's shops, Perfick Pork at Great Rybrugh who do the world's best black puddings and Russell's at Outwell,  mainl

Posted Images

9 hours ago, mackem said:

I had Benedict at the airport mate and she had the English,the Benedict was tasty as.

IMG_2806.JPG

That looks very familiar to me would that be the Wetherspoons Red Lion at Gatwick North terminal I have the eggs Benedict every time it's lovely washed down with a pint or two of Doom Bar. 

• Like 1

Yup,you narrowed the GPS location down taking the lat/long's from the positioning of a plate of eggs Benedict and the shadow cast by a cuppa,that's exactly where that pic was taken,that's impressive :D

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yup,you narrowed the GPS location down taking the lat/long's from the positioning of a plate of eggs Benedict and the shadow cast by a cuppa,that's exactly where that pic was taken,that's impressive :D

I go one better Shirley done the eggs and Edson done the toast ? 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Arry said:

One of these for dinner afterwards GL. Love my pasties.IMG_0021.thumb.JPG.27b65134cc42f0b81716868d528751e8.JPG

Cheers Arry

I like a decent pasty as well, but home made.

5a159546d6ddb_chickenpastie3.jpg.471faf84661921eb04b84a13b23489de.jpg

Made a hunters chicken one a few weeks ago, was my largest to date, and so tasty with the bacon and the cheese in it, really should have taken a photo.

• Like 2

You ever had biscuits and gravy mate? It's an american thing. Breakfast over there for me is a shovel full of extremely crispy streaky bacon, another shovel full of scrambled eggs, cubed fried tates and two or three 'biscuits' covered in 'gravy'. Glass of fresh orange and mug of black coffee. Kinda there version of a full English.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

You ever had biscuits and gravy mate? It's an american thing. Breakfast over there for me is a shovel full of extremely crispy streaky bacon, another shovel full of scrambled eggs, cubed fried tates and two or three 'biscuits' covered in 'gravy'. Glass of fresh orange and mug of black coffee. Kinda there version of a full English.

I love biscuits and gravy to be honest,and strong unsweetened coffee,and blueberry pancakes with cream or syrup,going to eat in a minute somewhere as soon as we spot a decent diner.