Snap crackle and pop

1 minute ago, mackem said:

I love biscuits and gravy to be honest,and strong unsweetened coffee,and blueberry pancakes with cream or syrup,going to eat in a minute somewhere as soon as we spot a decent diner.

I have homemade american pancakes dripping in honey every Sunday. Sets me up lovely. Not a big fan of blueberries. 

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I been dying for a bowl for ages just had to get out me system before the brekki onslaught 

Standard bit of breakfast kit is taters fried up can't imagine life without em lol

Not too familiar with them I hope.... We get our meat direct from farmers with butcher's shops, Perfick Pork at Great Rybrugh who do the world's best black puddings and Russell's at Outwell,  mainl

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, TOMO said:

same here not a fan of blueberrys......but i love blueberry mufins...:D

what is the biscuits ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuits_and_gravy

Doesn't look particularly appetising but it's delicious! Basically biscuits are like a scone/dumpling type thing and the gravy is flour and milk mixed in with the bacon dripping and bits of left over sausage or bacon for flavour. Add some scrambled egg, streaky bacon, sausage patties and fried tates (also covered in the gravy) and ya laughing!

Edited by Born Hunter
spelling
  • Like 1

It is home made mate by my self. Traditional mix with beef skirt,swede,onion and potato. Even make my own pastry with strong bread flour which makes it a lot easier to crimp. That some pasty you created there mate.

1 hour ago, Arry said:

One of these for dinner afterwards GL. Love my pasties.IMG_0021.thumb.JPG.27b65134cc42f0b81716868d528751e8.JPG

Cheers Arry

53 minutes ago, Mister Gain said:

I like a decent pasty as well, but home made.

5a159546d6ddb_chickenpastie3.jpg.471faf84661921eb04b84a13b23489de.jpg

Made a hunters chicken one a few weeks ago, was my largest to date, and so tasty with the bacon and the cheese in it, really should have taken a photo.

Cheers Arry

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuits_and_gravy

Doesn't look particularly appetising but it's delicious! Basically biscuits are like a scone/dumpling type thing and the gravy is flour and milk mixed in with the bacon dripping and bits of left over sausage or bacon for flavour. Add some scrambled egg, streaky bacon, sausage patties and fried tates (also covered in the gravy) and ya laughing!

i did try the biscuits they aint for me tbh  i do love the omelettes  and home fried pots with onions and peppers , if thers any room il attack a homemade pancake :thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

Stopped for a coffee earlier in Quebec as we had been on an open ferry and it was -14 with wind chill so needed something hot,went into macky dees and they have started selling pastries,trying to rival greggs?

IMG_3032.JPG

IMG_3033.JPG

21 minutes ago, mackem said:

Stopped for a coffee earlier in Quebec as we had been on an open ferry and it was -14 with wind chill so needed something hot,went into macky dees and they have started selling pastries,trying to rival greggs?

Superb! It just goes to show what knowing your market is all about. On the opposite end, you've got beef, cheese, and white bread...  :fool:

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Haha 1