Dumb down for kids?

16 hours ago, scothunter said:

Where did i deny The murder?

I pointed out it Wasnt 6million. Which is A fact.

Yes Many were murdered i have never denied that.

Oh and dont drag me into  This! You claim to be consistent. Well you said you were leaving this why the f**k you back on here?   

i answered a few pm and couldn't resist having a snoop.

i thought i lasted quite well,i gave up smoking at 12 on new years eve.it never even lasted til the end of auld lang whatever.

oh sorry i got that wrong then but you are the sad b*****d who ran around the house turning the taps on wasting water when there was drought appeal's for dying kids in africa.

f****d up little social mis-fit.aint you.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ramblings and racism on thl surely not 

When channel 4 was first aired. Alternative comedy and those gay/lezzie/wogs getting top billing only cauae of colour not talent. Not being funny but we educated them on racism and then now they

My boys 7 and my favourite thing is peeking in his room and seing him playing with toys , giving them voices and storylines etc . Plenty of time for growing up when their older 

Posted Images

22 hours ago, scothunter said:

Says the one who thinks disabled should be pts.

Then bangs on about abortion.  I wont be taking any lectures from you. 

Consistent my arse!

Now go f**k yourself 

not just the disabled who aint got no chance of recovery but lifers,peado's,rapists,smack heads and vegans.

i wasn't offering lectures.just pointing out what a sad and stupid thing you done.i thought dave88 and shroom would of had something to say about that.turning taps on while there's adverts for drought appeal in africa is normal but disagreeing with killing babies in the womb isn't:blink:

my opinions are consistent,so is you talking bollocks.

if i could i wouldn't leave the house.

25 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

not just the disabled who aint got no chance of recovery but lifers,peado's,rapists,smack heads and vegans.

i wasn't offering lectures.just pointing out what a sad and stupid thing you done.i thought dave88 and shroom would of had something to say about that.turning taps on while there's adverts for drought appeal in africa is normal but disagreeing with killing babies in the womb isn't:blink:

my opinions are consistent,so is you talking bollocks.

if i could i wouldn't leave the house.

Only so many times i can tell you that you talk shit mate....f**k all else to say to you

1 minute ago, dave88 said:

Only so many times i can tell you that you talk shit mate....f**k all else to say to you

no dip shit,what do you think about scothunter running around turning taps on when ever an advert for donating money to african kids dying of drought came on the tv.?

3 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

no dip shit,what do you think about scothunter running around turning taps on when ever an advert for donating money to african kids dying of drought came on the tv.?

I don't have an opinion on it and even if i did i wouldn't share it with you...I'm done conversing with you on all levels....the only way you might kindly f**k off again is if people start ignoring you

1 minute ago, dave88 said:

I don't have an opinion on it and even if i did i wouldn't share it with you...I'm done conversing with you on all levels....the only way you might kindly f**k off again is if people start ignoring you

about time,you usually give me your opinion when i don't ask for it.

i think you have got an opinion on it but are to chicken to call scothunter a twat you arse kissing spas.i thought you were a tower of virtue.

probably more chance of being banned.now you f**k off and go and scratch around for some corn dorking dave.