Dumb down for kids?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ramblings and racism on thl surely not 

When channel 4 was first aired. Alternative comedy and those gay/lezzie/wogs getting top billing only cauae of colour not talent. Not being funny but we educated them on racism and then now they

My boys 7 and my favourite thing is peeking in his room and seing him playing with toys , giving them voices and storylines etc . Plenty of time for growing up when their older 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You can’t shield her kids from Pratt’s for ever, so why let it bother you? If your kids are brought up right they will know the difference between Pratt’s an Severn folk or stuff tele, an kids just enjoy it, so let me if they do, it does no harm unless you use tele as a baby sitter all time but with decent parental input the kids know better by age they should, my kids have all went through stages an the real stupid cartoons don’t last long 

I Deffo don' use it as a sitter, don' even have live telly and only have 1 in the house 

sorry i've been out for a few hours watching my son play in the somerset premier.they won 11-1.

off out again in a bit for a couple of pints.

you see in life not everybody is equal,there are winners and losers/wasters.

it's pretty clear what category some of you are in.

at least my views and opinions are consistant,if you can't contribute to the pot,f**k off.not a lot of yours are.

scothunter denied the murder of millions of jewish kids and adults,not a word from the right on snowflakes and mushroom gives advice like ''rape the slut'' and ''kick the dog''' again nothing.i could go on and on.

all i said was kids learn from the adults/role models and some of the bullshit on here i wouldn't let some own a stuffed sewer rat.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

sorry i've been out for a few hours watching my son play in the somerset premier.they won 11-1.

off out again in a bit for a couple of pints.

you see in life not everybody is equal,there are winners and losers/wasters.

it's pretty clear what category some of you are in.

at least my views and opinions are consistant,if you can't contribute to the pot,f**k off.not a lot of yours are.

scothunter denied the murder of millions of jewish kids and adults,not a word from the right on snowflakes and mushroom gives advice like ''rape the slut'' and ''kick the dog''' again nothing.i could go on and on.

all i said was kids learn from the adults/role models and some of the bullshit on here i wouldn't let some own a stuffed sewer rat.

To be fair I only advocate raping katchum.

To add.... 

I never tell people kick their dogs! Only beat the shit out of them until they piss blood or electrocute their balls until they dribble piss at the mention of their name. All standard training methods since I made them famous ;)

Ps; today I've been to the top of a mountain, met the in-laws and now I'm off out to a nice restaurant with the Mrs and some dancing later at a salsa club. My daughter is out, safe, living it up somewhere in Barcelona with her mates and not one of us mentioned gives a fuuck what you think Ginger baws ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Education education education....wrong. Its the best educational establishments that have trained the minds of those that run the system, and look at it!

It's about information and that's why there's such a pc culture and war on alternative news, media etc etc. What did anyone actually learn at school in curriculum that prepares you for real life?! 

Slight change of direction but non the less connected ?

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
44 minutes ago, mushroom said:

To be fair I only advocate raping katchum.

To add.... 

I never tell people kick their dogs! Only beat the shit out of them until they piss blood or electrocute their balls until they dribble piss at the mention of their name. All standard training methods since I made them famous ;)

Ps; today I've been to the top of a mountain, met the in-laws and now I'm off out to a nice restaurant with the Mrs and some dancing later at a salsa club. My daughter is out, safe, living it up somewhere in Barcelona with her mates and not one of us mentioned gives a fuuck what you think Ginger baws ?

yeah but your still short with a faggot brother.

nobody ever has thought i've got a good social life,good family and friends,good job with prospects,good sex life and am happy.i know what i'll do,i'll emigrate.no it's always no friends,shit future,family hate me so i'll emigrate..

i pity you.

have you left any children back here.?

39 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

yeah but your still short with a faggot brother.

nobody ever has thought i've got a good social life,good family and friends,good job with prospects,good sex life and am happy.i know what i'll do,i'll emigrate.no it's always no friends,shit future,family hate me so i'll emigrate..

i pity you.

have you left any children back here.?

Maybe he's got all that and fancied living in the sun 

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

I think gingers just a wind up fishing for bites 

wrong,this is what i believe and on other threads i typed what i believe.

i think there.they're,their on the wind up fishing for bites and there,they're,their upset because i won't and they bite themselves.

i don't contradict myself but holy f**k some of these twats have a very short memory