Dumb down for kids?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ramblings and racism on thl surely not 

When channel 4 was first aired. Alternative comedy and those gay/lezzie/wogs getting top billing only cauae of colour not talent. Not being funny but we educated them on racism and then now they

My boys 7 and my favourite thing is peeking in his room and seing him playing with toys , giving them voices and storylines etc . Plenty of time for growing up when their older 

Posted Images

i had a couple of pm's to answer and thought i'd give you lot the benefit of my wisdom again.

to be fair to the kids it's not all there fault.you have to look at the adults on here.they can't spell for shit,little smiley faces,haha's everywhere.there thick so there kids will be.

10 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

i had a couple of pm's to answer and thought i'd give you lot the benefit of my wisdom again.

to be fair to the kids it's not all there fault.you have to look at the adults on here.they can't spell for shit,little smiley faces,haha's everywhere.there thick so there kids will be.

So now you're insulting the kids of members on here. My daughter has learnt more during her 6 years on this earth than you f***ing have....ive had more intellectual conversations with her than i have you...i can feel my IQ decreasing just being on the same forum thread as you. And she doesnt require or crave as much attention as you do. f**k off c**t....it was quiet without you here

Edited by dave88
  • Haha 2
29 minutes ago, dave88 said:

So now you're insulting the kids of members on here. My daughter has learnt more during her 6 years on this earth than you f***ing have....ive had more intellectual conversations with her than i have you...i can feel my IQ decreasing just being on the same forum thread as you. And she doesnt require or crave as much attention as you do. f**k off c**t....it was quiet without you here

i was just saying what chances do the kids have when the adults teaching them are thick as niggers shit.

as for wanting attention,your the only c**t that gives it to me.

dave.that is a shit boring name if there was ever one.if you ever go into a home where they look after the handicapped you might notice on the inmates door it only has there surname.thats because there all called dave.

16 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

i was just saying what chances do the kids have when the adults teaching them are thick as niggers shit.

as for wanting attention,your the only c**t that gives it to me.

dave.that is a shit boring name if there was ever one.if you ever go into a home where they look after the handicapped you might notice on the inmates door it only has there surname.thats because there all called dave.

You're pure f***ing scum mate....i'll listen to anyones opinions on here...even talk to Francie about the f***ing bible if i had to. But you're just a tosser who gets off on the attention...offer nothing to the forum except ridiculous f***ing ramblings with a little bit of racism thrown in

1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

No capitalisation at the start of sentences........lack of punctuation..........and, in this context,  it should be "they're", not "there"............

And you're calling some of our kids thick !

Twat.

1 minute ago, Blackbriar said:

No capitalisation at the start of sentences........lack of punctuation..........and, in this context,  it should be "they're", not "there"............

Twat.

i'm not pressing buttons just so i can have a capital letter at the start on a sentence.

punctuation is all there or they're.

i'm not slating anybody kids but when there role models are abit thick and immature the kids will learn it.mine too.

3 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

I have always talked to my kids like adults, the 4 month old may get the odd googoo gaga to make her laugh but in general doesn'. 

The 2 year old gets spoken to properly and I will not have the 'it' a doggie' ... no its a f***ing dog, don' talk to my child like a dinny! I refuse to teach my girls twice because people think you talk to kids like simpletons. 

We have kids programmes  on yes but only a select few that have some degree of education or that talk perfect English I won' have retards on the box because the kids will emulate them

Good post and true.

2 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

Twat.

It's actually 'their'

?

• Like 2