Coursing bitch

58 minutes ago, C.green said:

Any good ? Mustve seen a couple at that age. Looks nice not too salukified

just seen the biscuits on the floor whats that about ? Sure way to make sure your dog gets lungworm.

In all my years with dogs never known any to get lungworm  slug trails all over my dogs bowls somtimes people read into things to much couple biscuits on the ground lol

Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 3

I had literally just thrown a handful of nuts on the ground, never had a problem with doing that before.

ive only just got her, she’s a bit lighter than I’d like but then again she’s a Saluki type. Soon have her where I want her.

46 minutes ago, 'sully' said:

I had literally just thrown a handful of nuts on the ground, never had a problem with doing that before.

ive only just got her, she’s a bit lighter than I’d like but then again she’s a Saluki type. Soon have her where I want her.

A pic can be decieving but just from that id say youve got her looking very well credit to you ??

If its not a problem in your area then fair enough like i say its caused me enough hassle in the past so now even when feeding bones and flesh my dogs go on a chain so they cant walk off with it but if youve never had problems each to his own ??

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, 'sully' said:

ive only just got her, she’s a bit lighter than I’d like but then again she’s a Saluki type.double post 

Edited by C.green