anybody work on the railways

20 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

doing my NVQ in railway engineering and struggling with a couple of assignments could do with some advice :thumbs: 

Get the first eight or nine inches in   then wank the rest off , it sends a woman crazy.

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

doing my NVQ in railway engineering and struggling with a couple of assignments could do with some advice :thumbs: 

Don't know about railway engineering kd but I'm doing my nvq in engineering and manufacture at the moment. Is yours a work based thing or are you doing it before starting the job? My nvq won't actually have much to do with my actual job lol but because I was a dick at school and didn't go to uni or collage they need me to have a relevant qualification apparently. Hay it's another feather in my cap. Most of the answers so far can be found on Google lol ? 

29 minutes ago, gnipper said:

If you do end up working on the lines please make sure you check any work you'e done is safe before you clock off for the weekend.

lad next door at my old house was badly injured in the tebay incident. Got a good pay out but he's still not right and never will be. 

7 minutes ago, air gun ant said:

lad next door at my old house was badly injured in the tebay incident. Got a good pay out but he's still not right and never will be. 

My missus grandparents were in the front carriage and her great nan was the lady who died. Unfortunately it's only her nan who's alive now but she's still in a bad way from the crash. 

1 hour ago, gnipper said:

My missus grandparents were in the front carriage and her great nan was the lady who died. Unfortunately it's only her nan who's alive now but she's still in a bad way from the crash. 

Sorry to here that mate, there was a few good people lost their lives that weekend. but I do believe lessons have been learned. I hope so anyway mate