The big fella got his own back!

So while talking to Jimmy/bigmac about the pellets etc, I asked for his advice on a new suppressor for my R10 as I m not happy with it. Both my 100's were quieter so I asked what he would recommend bearing in mind it's a supercarbine so something chunky wouldn't fit.

Expecting a sensible and honest answer I waited and after a little while I was sent some pics of a swift stumpy modular.....and a request for address and post code!!!!!

My request for his bank details were met with a typical Jimmy style response, including, as you can imagine the word twat!!!! And within half an hour it was parceled up and ready for postage.

When I got my sticky mits on it tonight and compared it to the bsa mod that's on it there was an immediately noticeable difference in volume. With no pellet, just air it was quieter and with a pellet the difference was a lot more noticeable, it's like a rat farting......quietly!

I even said to Jimmy that I would put my neck on the block and say that the whole thing now is quieter than both my 100's were so i am over the moon. And a huge thank you to the legend that is bigmac97kt ??????

20171117_191457.jpg

20171117_191544.jpg

20171117_191605.jpg

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, philpot said:

Good on yer AGAIN big lad. That must be the longest stumpy around, that really doesn't sound right :sorry:

Phil

Got this off Jon Jon Phil it comes apart and can be made as little as you want

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

P090912_20.33.jpg

P090912_20.36.jpg

P090912_20.36_[01].jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, vizlauk said:

That’s because he is a top lad & proud to call him my best mate ! Even if I don’t see much of him at the moment!

To busy kicking doors in and slapping people looking for my washer;)

Ill call over tomorrow bro .

Just because i don't see you dose not mean i don't think about you bro

family mate family thats what we are

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mattwhite said:

So while talking to Jimmy/bigmac about the pellets etc, I asked for his advice on a new suppressor for my R10 as I m not happy with it. Both my 100's were quieter so I asked what he would recommend bearing in mind it's a supercarbine so something chunky wouldn't fit.

Expecting a sensible and honest answer I waited and after a little while I was sent some pics of a swift stumpy modular.....and a request for address and post code!!!!!

My request for his bank details were met with a typical Jimmy style response, including, as you can imagine the word twat!!!! And within half an hour it was parceled up and ready for postage.

When I got my sticky mits on it tonight and compared it to the bsa mod that's on it there was an immediately noticeable difference in volume. With no pellet, just air it was quieter and with a pellet the difference was a lot more noticeable, it's like a rat farting......quietly!

I even said to Jimmy that I would put my neck on the block and say that the whole thing now is quieter than both my 100's were so i am over the moon. And a huge thank you to the legend that is bigmac97kt ??????

20171117_191457.jpg

20171117_191544.jpg

20171117_191605.jpg

YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME MATT

TAKE A SEGMENT OFF AT A TIME AND SEE HOW IT SOUNDS UNTIL YOU HAVE IT THE WAY YOU WANT IT

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

AND THANKS LADS FOR THE KIND WORDS

YOU BUNCH OF SOFT TWATS:laugh:;)

• Like 1