Another side to Muslims.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ban all religion and the world wouldnt be is the fckng mess

The only side of them I want to see is the back of them, as they leave !

The ones here born or otherwise are imo potential terrorists out to do more harm than good. Look at the Glasgow airport attack. Drs.  I also from time to time read about the ones in the loca

8 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

You do realise what forum you're on mate? :laugh:

Yeah and I'm not looking for attention, I just feel the actions of the scum influence the thinking about the majority. I'm not expecting many 'likes' or being put on many Christmas card lists but the truth is the truth. These guys sacrificed a lot for us. Fact.

I think that's illogical mate. Does that mean you feel no gratitude to the descendants of white Christian soldiers because a tiny minority have gone on to commit sex or terrorist crimes? If somebody of whatever creed or colour lays down his life for us they deserve respect.

• Like 1

Of a different generation, most would have said that they was loyal to the Mother Country.  And yes one must thank them as with all the other Religions that came from all over the Empire. 

How one prays is up to one self, but trying to impose the way that one prays on others is unacceptable of what ever denomination of Religion.  Same as Political way of Life lest we forget, Bomb Them because they do not like our system and prefer their own?  Let us hope the IRA does not kick off again, as what is good for the goose is good for the gander???

Funny how easily on forgets History.   This is the Consequence of unleashing Fundamentalism to fight THE USSR in Afghanistan.  And now in Syria with Britain's Great Friend And Terrorist Exporters and Funders Saudi Arabia and Turkey.   I do not see the money being stopped that comes to the United Kingdom from Saudi Arabia to Radicalise the youth of that one Religion.

Money Talks.  That Is The Real World.  Money is being made to hate and to kill by a few, and they want it to stay that way as long as possible.   The trouble is that they have started a New Crusade that is not new to Those of the Balkans or the Greeks, just coming more closer to home now.

All in just my opinion

All the very best for one and all

37 minutes ago, just-A-snap said:

Of a different generation, most would have said that they was loyal to the Mother Country.  And yes one must thank them as with all the other Religions that came from all over the Empire. 

How one prays is up to one self, but trying to impose the way that one prays on others is unacceptable of what ever denomination of Religion.  Same as Political way of Life lest we forget, Bomb Them because they do not like our system and prefer their own?  Let us hope the IRA does not kick off again, as what is good for the goose is good for the gander???

Funny how easily on forgets History.   This is the Consequence of unleashing Fundamentalism to fight THE USSR in Afghanistan.  And now in Syria with Britain's Great Friend And Terrorist Exporters and Funders Saudi Arabia and Turkey.   I do not see the money being stopped that comes to the United Kingdom from Saudi Arabia to Radicalise the youth of that one Religion.

Money Talks.  That Is The Real World.  Money is being made to hate and to kill by a few, and they want it to stay that way as long as possible.   The trouble is that they have started a New Crusade that is not new to Those of the Balkans or the Greeks, just coming more closer to home now.

All in just my opinion

All the very best for one and all

I agree mate. The Saudis are the world's biggest terrorist threat. It's they who have brainwashed these ISIS fighters. Let's not forget it was they who were responsible for 9/11. But Bush declared war on Iraq! The Bin Laden family were given permission to fly out of America when every other flight was cancelled across the country. Some cynics say that was because the Bush and Bin Laden families shared oil interests/businesses. But surely the world can't be that corrupt can it. Yes it f****n can.

• Like 1

How about the muslim doctors and nurses? The NHS would collapse without them. Do you ask your medics' religions when you receive treatment? Lots of guys on here have posted on the subject of their gratitude toward commonwealth doctors and consultants who have treated themselves and their children. How about muslims who are born British? Do they get kicked out under Blackbriar's "sharia" law? Should we ban all religions in the UK except the Church of England? 

The ones here born or otherwise are imo potential terrorists out to do more harm than good.

Look at the Glasgow airport attack. Drs. 

I also from time to time read about the ones in the local shop hard working etc etc. 

Money grabbing c**ts imo involved in fake goods, drugs cheap fags/drink. I remember as a kid they took milk tokens meant for kids and gave drink and fags with there cut of course. 

Nah i have never liked them nor trusted them and not about to bend on my opinion cause of what they may or may not have done for this country a century ago.

Btw they also fought alongside the waffen SS. 

I understand some lads feel the urge to try and give some of them a pass. Prob to try and justify there weekly takeaway and im not slating you btw.  If you're happy with that so be it. I have never had anything to do with them or have i eaten there muck or went into there shops. The very sight of them repulses me if im honest.  

Is it logical prob to a lot no lol but it sits right on my shoulders thats really all that matters at the end of the end of the day.

This is coming from the guy who as a 13/14 year old who came home from school and when they appeals came on the telly about droughts in Africa and other shit holes used to go into the kitchen and run the tap the whole time the appeal was on tv. So i wouldn't try and get logic out of my opinion haha

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

How about the muslim doctors and nurses? The NHS would collapse without them. Do you ask your medics' religions when you receive treatment? Lots of guys on here have posted on the subject of their gratitude toward commonwealth doctors and consultants who have treated themselves and their children. How about muslims who are born British? Do they get kicked out under Blackbriar's "sharia" law? Should we ban all religions in the UK except the Church of England? 

8 minutes ago, scothunter said:

The ones here born or otherwise are imo potential terrorists out to do more harm than good.

Look at the Glasgow airport attack. Drs. 

I also from time to time read about the ones in the local shop hard working etc etc. 

Money grabbing c**ts imo involved in fake goods, drugs cheap fags/drink. I remember as a kid they took milk tokens meant for kids and gave drink and fags with there cut of course. 

Nah i have never liked them nor trusted them and not about to bend on my opinion cause of what they may or may not have done for this country a century ago.

Btw they also fought alongside the waffen SS. 

I understand some lads feel the urge to try and give some of them a pass. Prob to try and justify there weekly takeaway and im not slating you btw.  If you're happy with that so be it. I have never had anything to do with them or have i eaten there muck or went into there shops. The very sight of them repulses me if im honest.  

Is it logical prob to a lot no lol but it sits right on my shoulders thats really all that matters at the end of the end of the day.

This is coming from the guy who as a 13/14 year old who came home from school and when they appeals came on the telly about droughts in Africa and other shit holes used to go into the kitchen and run the tap the whole time the appeal was on tv. So i wouldn't try and get logic out of my opinion haha

What Scot said !

Also, I never go to the doctor's, and I'd include ALL public displays of religion........glad we've cleared that up !

• Like 1