Another side to Muslims.

16 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

The numbers seem to matter more to people who don't give a fcuk. Let's be brutality honest here, people that are always questioning the holocaust have no problem with it happening. That's the crux of the matter, like it or not, that's the truth  :thumbs:

Funny old world isn't it.

god makes man 

god makes Jesus to show man the right path 

god made jews

jews kill Jesus 

god makes Adolph hittler 

adolph Hitler kills Jews 

god makes man/ men who kill Adolph hittler 

Like ba big f****d up game......if you believe in all that 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ban all religion and the world wouldnt be is the fckng mess

The only side of them I want to see is the back of them, as they leave !

The ones here born or otherwise are imo potential terrorists out to do more harm than good. Look at the Glasgow airport attack. Drs.  I also from time to time read about the ones in the loca

Im no racial expert or world wide politician,but worked along side,neps,hk,china,indo,indian,philipinas,paki,malay,sinapore,thai, and others.and for ten yrs experiance most guys were just like us,but the pakis were hated,liars,cheats,dirty.untrustworty.they even tried to do me over one day the c...s.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Navek said:

Funny old world isn't it.

god makes man 

god makes Jesus to show man the right path 

god made jews

jews kill Jesus 

god makes Adolph hittler 

adolph Hitler kills Jews 

god makes man/ men who kill Adolph hittler 

Like ba big f****d up game......if you believe in all that 

Nope. Don't believe in any of that god stuff I'm afraid

• Like 1

A bit of a sweeping generalisation. That all Muslims are bad people. There's good and bad in all groups of people. There's white scum ( pikeys) who will rob you blind and there are bad people who are lunatic fringe Muslims. And there are kind decent people out there also who don't walk by on the other side of the road.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Meece said:

A bit of a sweeping generalisation. That all Muslims are bad people. There's good and bad in all groups of people. There's white scum ( pikeys) who will rob you blind and there are bad people who are lunatic fringe Muslims. And there are kind decent people out there also who don't walk by on the other side of the road.

Bit of a sweeping generalisation  that all those white pikeys are bad people

Most people dontt  think all Muslims are bad..... But hate the outdated barbaric belief system they all share even the white ones

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, jacknife said:

Bit of a sweeping generalisation  that all those white pikeys are bad people

Yes point observed.I am incorrect in my mistaken statement. I correct that to. 99%. And I agree with your statement about the outdated barbaric nature and practices of a vast majority of Muslims. Perhaps they really need to be questioned about the reason that Women in particular seem to be downtrodden into submissiveness.

20 hours ago, jukel123 said:

How about the muslim doctors and nurses? The NHS would collapse without them. Do you ask your medics' religions when you receive treatment? Lots of guys on here have posted on the subject of their gratitude toward commonwealth doctors and consultants who have treated themselves and their children. How about muslims who are born British? Do they get kicked out under Blackbriar's "sharia" law? Should we ban all religions in the UK except the Church of England? 

Why are we not using the Taunami of money to train our own doctors? 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Accip74 said:

The numbers seem to matter more to people who don't give a fcuk. Let's be brutality honest here, people that are always questioning the holocaust have no problem with it happening. That's the crux of the matter, like it or not, that's the truth  :thumbs:

I don’t deny that it happened, and I do have a massive problem with it.......BUT.......I understand it.

What is the sense in pushing ordinary people, by destroying their culture, their sense of self, abusing them in their own native homeland and making the money they get from their toil worthless, to the point where they they will tolerate mass slaughter of men, women and children in their midst because they think it’s their last hope ?

Its happening now, imho all the time you want to call people names for just wanting to preserve what they are, you are pushing that wagon ever closer to a bloodbath.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, rob284 said:

How do they know they where muslim. It says it was the indian army. Most indians arent muslim and any that ive met have hated muslims with a passion.

Correct,that number won't have been all Muslims,that number is being quoted to muddy the waters in the link.

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Why are we not using the Taunami of money to train our own doctors? 

I always advocated that,instead for some odd reason we are reliant on foreign medical professionals.