• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You might be better off with two Bamboo canes and a piece of rubber you tight arsed git 

Ahhh, I see now. We have the potential for a 'Repeat Offender' here then, do we Moxy??

I can see you getting on well with her, she loves being showered with compliments................creep 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, walshie said:

Del gave me a reloading manual about 3 years ago (but he doesn't like to mention it...much!) :no:

I won't say it's old, but it says "Putteth 24 graines of powder into thy musket."

Cock, what do you mean indian giver, I gifted you that book and I have not mentioned it once since posting it to you :censored::thumbs:

Even when I have needed information on loading data I have not bothered you to look for me :laugh: how is your musket?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, delswal said:

Cock, what do you mean indian giver, I gifted you that book and I have not mentioned it once since posting it to you :censored::thumbs:

Even when I have needed information on loading data I have not bothered you to look for me :laugh: how is your musket?

He told me he's getting fed up with your pestering on the phone at all hours. And that if he saw you it would be firmly rammed where the sun don't shine. 

Bang out of order if you ask me Del