The Noble Order of the Perpetually Offended........

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reminds me of the joke. Guy breaks out in a rash goes to the dr. He tells him to strip and examines him. As he looks down he says " wow i have never ever seen balls as brown as you'res are"

Said it before majority of this generation are just attention seekers and live every aspect of there lifes on social media.  Sad c**ts really 

She even looks a c**t 

Posted Images

Did her husband have his balls removed as well?? Why the fcuk is he sat there with her looking like a fcuking lemon? Why the fcuk do these people put themselves through the indignity of looking like cnuts? 

I wouldn't even pose for a photo holding a £100,000,000 cheque never mind that shite. 

Yes she is a prick for thinking that, but courting publicity as well?? They should take their daughter into care.....:laugh:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, scothunter said:

She even looks a c**t 

The kind of woman who might say when her husband asks:

Make me a cup of tea sweetheart, I've had a shit day.

Do you think that's all I've got to do with my time? I've worked my fingers to the bone all day. The baby's got the shits, I've changed his nappy  6 times. I've cleaned the bathroom, hoovered, the kitchen sink is blocked.My mother's ill with her nerves. The electricity bill has just come in. My stomach trouble is back.  I can't get rid of that wine stain you made on the new carpet.That woman on Facebook has been bitching about me. I'm up to my ears with it zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.:fool:

Edited by jukel123

Reminds me of the joke.

Guy breaks out in a rash goes to the dr.

He tells him to strip and examines him. As he looks down he says " wow i have never ever seen balls as brown as you'res are"

Never mind that the guy says what about this rash! 

"Oh that's you're wifes doing he says, she isnt rinsing you're clothes properly "

"But again i have never seen balls as brown as you'res "

Guy goes home pissed off at dr. His wife says "well what did the dr say "

"Says its you're fault you're not rinsing my clothes properly "!

She goes mental! 

"You cheeky b*****d i get up@6am every morning clean out fire make you're lunch,get kids up for school get them dressed and fed. Take them to school. Come home do the cleaning washing and ironing.  Then pick them up from school. Then start dinner.get them washed and  ready  for  bed. I haven't even got time to wipe my f***ing arse"!

Aye and thats another thing i want to talk to you  about he says!

Lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

If that’s all they have got to gripe about what a fcuking sad pair of lucky bas tards .. all the heartache and tragedy some couples have with desperately ill kids and all they have to complain and bitch about is a poxy letter not intended to cause offence first or last , talk about stuck up your own arse :censored:...and as for the hospital apologising :censored::censored: they just feed the cnuts self importance ...

• Like 3
Just now, sussex said:

If that’s all they have got to gripe about what a fcuking sad pair of lucky bas tards .. all the heartache and tragedy some couples have with desperately ill kids and all they have to complain and bitch about is a poxy letter not intended to cause offence first or last , talk about stuck up your own arse :censored:...and as for the hospital apologising :censored::censored: they just feed the cnuts self importance ...

Good point about feeding their self importance. Why add to their sense of grievance by dignifying their  whining with an apology? f***ing NHS is under enough pressure without wasting time on attention seekers.