The Noble Order of the Perpetually Offended........

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reminds me of the joke. Guy breaks out in a rash goes to the dr. He tells him to strip and examines him. As he looks down he says " wow i have never ever seen balls as brown as you'res are"

Said it before majority of this generation are just attention seekers and live every aspect of there lifes on social media.  Sad c**ts really 

She even looks a c**t 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Pmsl. I actually know the bloke. He's a decent lad, works as a bouncer aswell. 

I knew he was a bit of a lefty but this shocked me. 

Bouncer , can only be mothercare ..cant see him doing the door on a pub in the east end of London , some of the drunks can be awfully rude and call him nasty names .unless his mummy goes with him to tell the naughty people of ...what a tart ..:p  

29 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Type of guy that will help her move all her stuff to her new boyfriends when she leave him.

I wouldn't blame him for that. If I had that psycho at home I'd pay the new boyfriend to take her and her stuff and pay for the removal van. I'd also give him a kiss as he left.

1 hour ago, stumfelter said:

I'm going to stop reading this thread as some of the comments are offensive!

Is that your request to be nominated to join the Noble Order ? You'll need to take the Oath of Allegiance.......

"I (insert name) do solemnly declare that, if i can’t find something to be organically offended by, I will find something that can loosely be moulded into an offence, that I'd quite like to overreact to."

• Haha 1