Help needed

This is a call out to anyone who has been in this very situation. Sounds sinister I know but really need some help....

Since buying my new AA 510S I have been neglecting my AA Galahad we had such wonderful times before 510 came along but the younger better looking model is demanding all my attention and Galahad has been pushed aside.

The burning question is should I keep the Galahad for the odd fling or should I get rid and put all my efforts into being happy with the 510

Thoughts please ladies and gents :D:D

IMG_20171019_172424.jpg

IMG_20171018_194752.jpg

That's an easy one for me as I tend to be a 1 gun man....or at least 1 pcp and 1 Springer. I honestly could spend more time deciding which one to use than actual shooting....i kid you not so for me I would kiss the galahad a fond goodbye and focus on the 510 pal??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Easy this ,,,,,,keep both all ways good to have a back up rifle

if any thing go,s wrong with the other.

iv got 7 at the moment and three on there way to me

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

sound advice Mac.a spare rifle is easier to live with then a "i wished i still had one ".Doesnt cost owt living in your safe and it,s just waiting for you to make more memory,s with atb

• Like 2

I`m with Mac on this one :good:

To go a step further though, I keep and use 5 rifles'

Two HW 100`s, .177 and .22

Two classic springers FWB Sports 124 and 127, .177 and .22 respectively.

One modern springer the TX 200 HC mk3 .177.

If I was you , I would carry two pcp`s of differing calibre, same with springers.

Go back to the old spring rifle for a month or so and watch your shooting abilities/ marksmanship improve then they`ll soar when you revert back to pcp. Never happens the other way round :victory:.

Good luck with your decision.

• Like 3

I had a go with a Galahad the other week, they might no be the best looking but it handled ace and made my wildcat feel like a bazooka :(

Just picked up another 510, won’t be letting this one go!!

like the lads said get it flogged and treat yourself to a nice springer.... pcp’s Are good but a good session with a springer is better :) 

• Like 2

I sold most of my rifles as I use the Impact on every occasion BUT I wished I had kept one just as an alternative or back up. I have an S200 t split stock for target shooting and toying with popping on a small scope just for ratting when I find a suitable scope.

Anyone got a small side focus or AO scope they want to sell ideally s/f

Phil

I have decided after much deliberation that I am selling the Galahad and am putting the money towards a better NV set up. So boys and girls if anyone is in the market for a nearly new Galahad and an NS50 NiteSite

let me know.