vm YOU THERE VM YOU THERE

HW110 FOR SALE ON FREE ADS ,,,POOL ,,AND THE LADS CALLED MITCH

ERRRRRRR IT CANT BE YOU ,,,,,,,,,I MEAN YOU LOVE YOURS ITS BETTER THAN THE HW100 IS IT NOT :whistling:

RIGHT ILL PUT MY WOODEN SPOON AWAY NOW

ONLY ASKING LIKE

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mark williams said:

Good luck mate, I`m looking forward to your thoughts on this when your ticket is through.:good:

Have you any idea of which rifle you might go for yet ?

atb  Mark.

Looking at FX ,BSA R10  , just a shame HW100 is crap in fac 

8 minutes ago, villaman said:

I would swerve fx like the plague, I've not a good word heard or to say about them, apart from one user on her with the impact.

bsa r10 are good, and I rate them, but I would go old school and buy a s10 for fac.

or bite the bullet and buy a cricket, you WILL be impressed.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Rabid said:

I would swerve fx like the plague, I've not a good word heard or to say about them, apart from one user on her with the impact.

bsa r10 are good, and I rate them, but I would go old school and buy a s10 for fac.

or bite the bullet and buy a cricket, you WILL be impressed.

I thought the FX are ok in fac but crap in sub 12 ?

• Like 1

In a word, NO

i know several guys who have fx in FAC and they love them, 'when' they are working, too many problems and I usually get 'can't tonight mate, bloody gun is playing up', them things spend more time broken or been fixed than shot !

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, villaman said:

I thought the FX are ok in fac but crap in sub 12 ?

An all time favourite quote I have in my mind when I was chatting with my mate about his,   'It doesn't matter it keeps breaking, they are so easy to work on', to which I replied, I would rather they didn't break in the first place.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, villaman said:

a bloke who helps out on a weekend in my local shop has an fac r10 and is well happy with it, and he's a full on powder lad!

I know a few ppl who have had problems with the impact but is it just luck of the draw?!

phil is more than happy with his...

and the sub 12 wildcat I have is great and never missed a beat and thats in all weather conditions 

• Like 2

Mitch, I only know of three other FX Impact FAC users all on .22 whereas mine is .25 and none of them or me has had any issues as far as I know. Ian B on this forum has the FAC Not the Impact but a Royale which again from his posts seems to be a sound gun.

As a side note Mitch, my wife has just received her FAC ticket along with her shotgun certificate renewal after about 4 months so you must be pretty close mate.

Phil

• Like 1